CHAPTER -3

I woke up from the sleep due to the sound of heavy knocking on my door

I looked at the clock and it showed 6 in the morning, and I already know who is going to be on the other side of the door.
I got up from my bed and went to open the door and as expected my siblings were standing there with sulking face.

"What is it, why didn't you guys let me sleep peacefully?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.
They looked at.. no glared at each other and turned to me.
"Bhai, she stole my car keys and-""objection, my lord. This person stole all of my chocolates and eat them.you know na how much I love my chocolates, so please give him a big punishment my lord." Ahaana cut off Ahaan and told me showing her puppy eyes, which always melt me.
"I knew it Bhai,you will always support her, you don't love me anymore, she stole you from me the moment she opened her eyes. I know Bhai you seriously don't love me anymore.And you stop with your objection, this is not your court, you little potato." Ahaan said dramatically while wiping his non existent tears and pointing his finger at Ahaana. "That's right loser, Bhai loves me more, I already told you many times that Mumma and Papa got you from a dustbin near the mental hospital, and I'm not fat, bhaiiiiiii....." Ahaana replied to him with a smirk and again turned to me with puppy eyes in the last.
I sighed at their drama, this is the daily routine in our house and as much as I love them , sometimes I want to bang their head on the wall.but I can't they are my daily source of entertainment besides Vihaan. One look at them and I know their silly bickering is going to last for a long time so I need to intervene in their fight." Princess, you should give back his keys. If you want I can buy you one." I told Ahaana.
"What's the point of buying one, when you and dad don't let me drive it?" She told while pouting.
"That's because we don't want you to kill the people on the road" Ahaan said with sarcasm.
"I will kill you today monkey" Ahaana launched at Ahaan with anger but she looks cute as she is tiny. Ahaan hide behind me and I catched her with so much difficulty, she may be tiny, but damn my sister got power.
"Ahaan , if you ever again stole her chocolates , you will have to work overtime, and Ahaana if you ever fight with him no pocket money for one month to you, understood?" I asked them and they both nodded their head but I can bet with my life that they will fight again, maybe after ten minutes. And I don't want them to change ever.
I love Ahaan and Ahaana so much. I always wanted a sibling in my childhood, so l always prayed to God for a sibling and then Ahaan was born and I considered him as a gift from god ( even if he is the child of Satan ). Ahaana is a princess to me . I can't imagine spending a day at home without their banter. They are so precious.

I returned to my room and did my morning routine. I got ready in a white shirt and black formal pants for office. Being a CEO is not easy but I love my work. But more than that I love her presence there. I smiled to myself thinking about her.

I was descending the stairs whan I spotted my Mom and Dad in the living room. They were sitting in the sofa. Dad was reading the newspaper while mom's hand was in his hold , and mom was looking at dad with so much love and dad had a small smile as if sensing her gaze on him. I admire their love a lot . Ofcourse they fight like normal couples but they solve everything with so much understanding. I always wanted love like that. When I look at them all I can think is about her. I touched the tattoo on my forearm and sighed deeply...one day.....
I cleared my throat while entering the hall and they both turned to me and wished me.
"Where is dadu.?" I asked mom." He went to the temple with the driver " mom told me. "He should have told me , I would have taken him" I said to mom." He told me that he doesn't want to talk to you or any of his grandchildren" mumma said.
"Why? What did we do?" Came the voice of Ahaana and Ahaan along with mine.
"I don't know, ask him yourself." I sighed again at her reply.
"Did you plan everything for dadu's birthday party?" Mumma asked me. "Hmm.. you don't have to worry, Kainat took the responsibility for the party, you just gave her the list of the guest,okay." I told her ." Ooohhh.. Kia di is planning,then no one has to worry, right Bhai" Ahaana said in a teasing voice and l know my ears would have turned red by now.
"Aah, yes Kia is a very good girl, I like her very much, her future husband would be very fortunate to have her, right Abhi?" Mumma asked me with a teasing tone while raising her one eyebrow. "Mumma, I'm hungry, let's go and eat". I said hurriedly while moving to the daining table and I heard all of them laughing at my reply. God... I have such a naughty family. We all settled for breakfast. After finishing my breakfast I started for the office,but mom stopped me by calling my name." Yes, mumma" "Ask Kia to bring her whole family for the function,okay" I nodded my head and turned to leave and I can hear the laughing of my siblings in the back.

On the way to my office, I stopped my car to buy a bouquet of sunflower for her . After buying it I placed the bouquet at the passenger seat and took my notepad and wrote my note for her. I drove to my office and secretly sent it to her cabin.
I know by now you guys would have guessed who is the girl. Then let me tell you she is my PA Ms. Kainat Menon, god I love her so much,My Zaria.

Hello my readers,

How are you guys?

So as promised here is the POV of Abhi. Ahaana and Ahaan are the typical example of siblings. Who do you like the most in Abhi's Family?
Please tell me if you liked the chapter, I know there is not so much in the chapter. But the story will get more exciting from next chapter.

Please vote and share my story.

Next update will be on Thursday.

Thankyou for the support.

By
Your author A 🌻