CHAPTER -25

Hello Butterflies,

How are you guys? Hope everyone is doing well. I noticed that you guys haven't completed the target yet. But don't worry here is the special chapter for you guys. And from the next chapter I'll start publishing on Scrollstack. If you guys are interested then you guys can read there. It takes me hours to finish each chapter, and all I'm asking you guys is to vote and comment down your thoughts. If you guys can't do that much then there is no point in me taking effort. I may sound rude here but, hey I deserve better than this.

Thankyou

Now read and enjoy

Target: 1 k votes and 500 comments.

⋆⭒˚。⋆

RECAP : Kainat was nineteen years old when she went to study in Delhi. There, she met her roommate and now best friend, Tara. On the first day, as they went to explore their college, they encountered two drunken men who tried to misbehave with them. As they ran from there, Kainat met a strange man. The next day, she encountered the same man who piqued her interest.

⋆⭒˚。⋆

KAINAT MENON:

It was pouring heavily today, and I love to sleep cocooned inside my blanket after having hot tea and Ullivada made by my Amma.

(Ullivada -This snack is from Kerala, and it's my absolute favourite, hehe 🤭🤭 )

How much I miss her? How much do I miss everyone? Even though it's been two years since I was in the hostel, the homesickness in me never finds peace. The only person who makes me feel at home is Tara. She's always been there for me through everything. Yes... Two years, and I'm in my second year now. So many things have changed in these two years. My three brothers got married last year, and I absolutely love my sisters-in-law. They treat me like their own sister.

I was expecting vamps in the form of my sisters-in-law.

Karan bhai and Anjali bhabhi are expecting twins, can you imagine that? I'm so excited to welcome my nieces or nephews. But I haven't visited my home for about a year, because of him.

Looking out at the rain through the window reminds me of my school days when Siya, Sabah, Aadhya, and I used to love getting drenched in the rain. We were crazy back then.

Thinking about them brings a lump to my throat. These two years have created some kind of invisible distance between us. We don't text or call each other as we used to. Everyone is busy with their own lives. But I'm happy that at least Aadhu and Sabah are together. Sometimes, I feel guilty that I haven't told anyone about him. Only Tara and Avi know about him, and they're both very cautious when he's around.

The biggest change for me is that I'm in a relationship with my black jacket. Yes, you heard it right, I'm in a relationship with my hot senior who happens to be a South Indian boy, Karthik Ramachandran, my Karthi. After our second encounter in the cafeteria, he started to appear more in front of me. Sometimes, he would wait for me outside my classes to talk with me and walk with me to my hostel. He was everything a girl could want in a boyfriend. He fulfilled every aspect of my 'bad boy' boyfriend material list. I was a great fan of dark romance books and always fantasized about those characters. And Karthik was just a dream come true for me. After two months of knowing each other, he proposed to me in front of the whole college, more like he threatened the boys to stay away from me because I was his. And for nineteen-year-old me, it was swoon-worthy. I accepted his proposal, and slowly I started to fall for him. My first ever lovestory.