CHAPTER -9

Surprise, because it's Sunday 🎉🎉 read and enjoy, long chapter ahead

Finally the day has arrived and everyone in the Menon house was busy either by cleaning or cooking

Finally the day has arrived and everyone in the Menon house was busy either by cleaning or cooking. Janaki wanted everything perfect. Everyone were doing their assigned duties except Kai as everyone told her to take rest for today.
Siya, Sabah and Aadhya also come to Kai's as they didn't want to miss the best moments in their bestfriend's life. They all talked and helped to get her ready.
She got ready in a off white anarkali suit.

(Kai's look)

She put her hair opened and a bindi between her eyebrows. She was always been an earring lover so wearing a heavy earring she was ready for the day. That's when Vineet and Janaki entered her room. They both looked at their little girl who was going to get married soon. They made their way towards her
"You look absolutely like a princess " Vineet said looking at his daughter.
"Papaaa" Kai hugged her father.
"You are looking beautiful choti, I know you are nervous about the proposal but we will only move forward if you agree, so please relax and try to give this a chance " Janaki made her daughter understand.
"Offoo... Aunty and uncle you guys are making her cry, her makeup is going to get ruined and the groom is going to run all the way to Africa after seeing her like that" Aadhya said to lighten the mood. And Sabha smacked her head for which Aadhya made a pouty face.
"Shut up Aadhu our Kai is beautiful, the groom is going to say yes in a blink." Said Janaki and all agreed to her.
"Aunty, when are they going to come?" Asked Sabah.
"By 5 pm." Vineet replied.
"You guys talk, I have to prepare some more dishes" Janki kissed her daughter's forehead and left from there in a hurry and Vineet followed her .
"Kai, Are you okay with this proposal?" Asked Siya.
"I don't know if I'm ready to get married but my whole family likes them and I know that they only want my good " Kai replied.
"We are always with you." Aadhya said and hugged her, Siya and Sabah too joined the hug. Kia felt guilty looking at their love for her. Did she really deserve all this? She asked herself.

The Singhania household was no different. Everyone was excited to visit the Menon house.
Seema was making sure that everything was ready for the shagun. They need to leave before 3.00 pm if they want to reach there by 5 pm. And Abhi was not ready till now. Everyone except Abhi was ready and came to the living room .
"Mumma, why is bhai taking too much time to get ready?" Ahaana asked.
"He wants to impress his in-laws and Kia bhabhi." Ahaan said and chuckled. That's when Abhi entered the living room. He was dressed in a white shirt and blue jeans. His hair was set and he wore a watch on his right wrist. He looked handsome.
"Wow Bhai, Bhabhi is going to say yes the moment she sees you" Ahaan said and Abhi smiled.
"Let's go Mumma, I don't want to get late and make a bad impression in front of her family" Abhi said and all rolled their eyes at his reply.
"For your kind information, you were the one who was late" Kiran said to his elder son .
"Okay let's go" Seema said and everyone made their way to their car .
The elders were traveling in one car and the siblings in the other car.
Abhi prayed before starting the car to everything go smoothly. Even though he didn't show he was nervous about meeting her.