CHAPTER -21

So here is the new chapter, read and enjoy
Check out my Instagram account for more updates about the story.
Also important note on the end.
Read and enjoy 🌻

Today I had an important meeting with my business associates, but my girl didn't let me fully concentrate on the meeting, my whole attention was on her

Today I had an important meeting with my business associates, but my girl didn't let me fully concentrate on the meeting, my whole attention was on her. She was keep looking at me from the moment I stepped into the office today. I think something in our relationship changed yesterday after her confession, and I'm sure that it's good because I have been witnessing her more carefree side from yesterday.

I was thinking about her behaviour when a knock interrupted my thoughts, I askd to come in, and the source of my raising heartbeats come in with that beautiful smile on her face.

" Your tea, Maan " she said and I felt my heart skipping a beat, this happens every time she calls me Maan. And she makes the best tea in the world. She started to leave after placing the tea on my table but I stopped her by saying.

" Please Stay my dear fiance " she turned around and raised an eyebrow at me. I stood up from my chair and made my way towards her.

" Why were you staring at me like that? "
I asked her to which her cheeks turned to red colour.
" Because you were looking so handsome that I couldn't take my eyes off you" she said and I looked at her shocked.
" Are you flirting with your boss? " I asked.
" I'm flirting with my to be husband " she answered.

"Who are you? What have you done to my shy Kia " I asked still shocked at her bold side but silently loving it.

" This is me, Maan ki Jaan " she said and I couldn't hold anymore and closed the distance between us and snaked my hand around her waist and pulled her flesh to my chest. She looked startled but still smiled at me with her red cheeks.

"So you do find me handsome, huh?" I asked.

" Hot and sexy too " she said with a small voice. I groaned and hide my face in her neck inhaling ger Jasmine fragrance that make me go crazy. I placed a small kiss on her neck, and for my luck she was wearing a kurta today. I felt her relaxing to my kiss so I placed an open mouth kiss again there and she tilted her head to give me more access.

I love how reacts to my touches.

I placed a few kisses on her neck and started to move towards her jaw. I felt her releasing a shaky breath and her hold on my shirt tightened. I continued placing small kisses on her neck and jaw.

"Ma-- Maan we..we are at the off.. office, som.. someone might..come" she said with a shaky voice and I immediately looked up at her.

" Do you want me to Stop? " I asked her, even though I wanted to continue,I don't want to make her uncomfortable. She didn't said anything so I started to leave my hands from her waist but she tightened the hold on my shirt and pulled me close. I looked at her and she was looking at my lips.