CHAPTER -5

Sorry for the late update, but please do read and enjoy.

I was really surprised that Mr.Singhania invited me and my whole family for the birthday celebration of his grandfather. I have already met his family members, they all are very welcoming and loving. Ahaana calls me di and I consider her as my little sister. His dadu reminds me of my grandfather who is no more. In my childhood I didn't get enough time to spend with my grandparents as they lived in Kerala and we here in Mumbai but I know that they loved me more than my brothers. After returning from office I decided to spend my time with my little munchkins as they were not present in the morning. They are so cute that it hurts to look at them every time. Then we had our dinner. After dinner I informed everyone about tomorrow's function and they all agreed to come with me. Then everyone returned to their room.

Office is off today as it's Mr.Viraj Singhania's birthday today . But I have to check on the preparation for today's party. The party is going to be at the Singhania Mansion and will start by 7 at night. I changed into a white chicken khari kurti and blue jeans after taking a shower. After having breakfast Karan Bhai droped me at the Singhania's. Ahaana was the first one to see me as I entered the mansion and she ran to me and hugged me wishing good morning. She is such a lovely girl. Then aunty and uncle came, I wished them good morning, but aunty surprised me by hugging me. After wishing Dadu birthday, I went to check the preparations. I didn't see Mr. Singhania as he went to the office for some work. After finishing the preparations I returned to my home by 3 pm. I don't know why I'm getting a bad feeling about today, there is a nagging feeling which is bothering me from the morning. I dismissed the thoughts and played with my nieces and nephew. They make me forget all my worries.

 They make me forget all my worries

The party was on full swing. Singhania Mansion was decorated like a new bride. Kiran and Seema Singhania was welcoming their guests, Viraj Singhania was talking with his friends and buisness partners. Abhimanyu was sitting with his three bestfriends, but his eyes moved to the entrance of the hall, he was waiting for Kia and her family , and this wasn't unnoticed by his friends. They all smiled at his eagerness for seeing Kainat.