CHAPTER -20

Hello everyone, so here is the new chapter. Vote and comment your thoughts.

Follow me on Instagram @ansh.a745

What is happiness? I always thought that it was living a happy life with my family and friends and achieving all your dreams, untill I met her

What is happiness? I always thought that it was living a happy life with my family and friends and achieving all your dreams, untill I met her. Now my definition of happiness is the girl sitting beside me in my car.

I already knew that today was her birthday but wanted to make it special for her, I want to make everyday special for her and in return I just want that breathtaking smile on her angelic face. So I contacted Tara, and she was the one who gave me the ideas about books. I have already saw her burying her face in the books so many times in the office, and there is this particular book which she likes alot. And I realised that Tara is a more cracked version of Ahaana. I have practiced the proposal for many times to make it perfect for my Jaan, because she deserves everything perfect in her life and I'll make sure that she will get everything perfect for the rest of our lives.

We are currently in my car, driving towards her home. Others left after having dinner. There was a peaceful silence surrounding us and I am enjoying the moments with her.

"Maan?" She called me and I turned my head towards her .

"Yes, Jaan"

" Give me your hand " she said and I gave her my left hand. She held it and intertwined our hands together and placed it on her lap. I smiled at her.

Throughout the drive she didn't left my hand but played with my fingers and engagement ring. I parked the car infront of the gate and turned to open the door but she pulled me towards her. I looked at her and she was looking at me with so many emotions in her eyes.

" What happened? " I asked and she shook her head in response.

"Kuch kehna hai?" I asked and she nodded in response.

God...she is so cute..

( Do you want to say something?)

She cleared her throat and took a deep breath and started

"Maan...."  "Bolo Jaan" I encouraged her to continue.

"Thankyou so much -" "No nee-" she cut me off and said

" Nahi aaj mujhe bolne dijiye . You always call me with different kinds of names, especially you call me your sunshine, but in reality you are the light to my dark sky, abhi tak toh main sirf saans le rahi thi magar aapne jina sikhaya hai, aap mere har zakham ka marham hai, You are like a Firefly for me. I know that I'm not worthy of you or may be I don't deserve you but I want you in my life Maan, for hamesha "

( I was just taking breathes till now but you thought me how to live, you are the aid to my every wounds)

She completed her speech with a sigh and I immediately pulled her into my lap, and buried my face in her neck by hugging her tightly, she also hugged me. I inhaled her Jasmine fragrance.
I could feel goosebumps on her skin and I felt proud of my effects on her. But the condition here  is equal on both side, she awake an unknown desire within me every time she is this close to me.