Chapter-30

Hello my dear readers,

Here is the next update. 

enjoy reading and please vote and comment on chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author pov: -

Inayat is nestled comfortably on the lobby couch, engrossed in her book. Niya has gone out with friends, Meera is resting in her room, and the men of the family are busy working from home.

Just as Inayat is about to doze off, the doorbell rings. She gets up to see who it is. The servant opens the door to reveal Anjali. Inayat puts her book aside. "Bua ji," Inayat begins, but Anjali cuts her off. "Inayat," she says, her voice barely above a whisper. "What are you doing here?" Veer's voice echoes in the empty lobby. At the sound of his voice, everyone emerges from their rooms.

"Veer beta, listen to me first. Then you can punish me however you want," Anjali pleads. "Speak," Veer commands, his expression cold as he stands beside Inayat.

Anjali pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to Inayat. "Inayat beta, I'm truly sorry for what I did. Please forgive your Bua. I wanted to make amends for the sins I committed against you, so here is the address of Manish Batra," Anjali says, her eyes filled with guilt.

"Weren't you marrying Manish Batra?" Veer asks, suspicion lacing his voice. "I was, and I'm sorry for that. But after the news was revealed, I learned about Inayat's true personality and Manish's true intentions. I confronted him and overheard him talking to someone on the phone. He said he wanted to marry me just to get access to this house and reach Inayat," she explains.

"How can we trust you, after everything you did to Inayat?" Mahir questions. "I know I made mistakes, and I'm ready to pay for them. This is the address of the villa where he conducts all his illegal business. You can go and check," she suggests.

Veer takes the paper from Inayat and steps outside to call the inspector. "Inayat beta, please forgive me," Anjali pleads, joining her hands. "It's okay, Bua. And you're elder than me, please don't join hands," Inayat reassures her, and Anjali pulls her into a hug.

The entire Singhania family is gathered around the dining table, their faces lit up with joy. "Mom, Dad, Inayat and I are catching a flight tonight," Veer announces, drawing everyone's attention. "Oh ho, Bhai, it seems like you planned your honeymoon even before the wedding," Niya teases, causing Inayat to choke on her food. Mahir rubs her back while Veer helps her drink some water.

"Where are you going, beta?" Vikrant asks. "That's a surprise, Dad. We'll send pictures in the group," Veer replies, returning to his meal. "When are you guys leaving?" Dadu inquires. "Evening, 7 pm," Veer responds. "Okay, enjoy both of you," Dadu says, smiling.

After lunch, everyone retreats to their rooms for an afternoon nap, while Inayat begins packing their bags. "Veer, what should I pack?" Inayat asks. "Clothes, Dil," Veer replies, engrossed in his phone. "I know that, but I need to know where we're going so I can pack clothes according to the weather," Inayat points out, trying to coax the destination out of him. "Pack something warm," Veer advises, causing Inayat to huff in frustration. But she soon starts packing.

Veer steps onto the balcony to answer a phone call. "Did they find him?" he asks Sameer. "Yes, he was there at the address you gave," Sameer confirms. "That's good. Finally, the culprits are behind bars," Veer sighs in relief. He turns towards the room, his gaze landing on Inayat, who is busy packing. Her saree's pallu is tucked into her waist, revealing her smooth waist, and her hair is tied up in a messy bun. "Veer?" Sameer's voice brings him back to reality. "Huh?" Veer asks. "I said, you just go and enjoy your honeymoon. I'll handle everything here," Sameer assures him. "Thanks, Sameer. I'll talk to you later," Veer says, ending the call. He then heads back into the room, taking slow, predatory steps towards Inayat.