Chapter-31

Hello my dear readers,

hope you all are doing well, 

enjoy reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Inayat pov: -

"Inayat, wake up. We're going to land soon," Veer's voice rouses me from my sleep. "Hmm, two more minutes," I mumble, snuggling deeper into my pillow. "Come on, Dil, don't you want to see where we are?" Veer coaxes, his fingers gently stroking my hair. I hum in response, reluctant to leave the warmth enveloping my body. "Good morning," I murmur. "It's actually afternoon," Veer corrects me. "Is it?" I ask, rubbing my eyes, but Veer stops me. He grabs a wet wipe and gently cleans my eyes. I smile at him. "Thank you," I say, opening my eyes fully.

"Where are we?" I ask, my curiosity piqued. "Go freshen up first. Then we'll have lunch," he replies, skillfully dodging my question yet again. "But the clothes are in the suitcase..." I start to protest, but Veer presses a bell, summoning the air hostess who arrives with a packet. "Your clothes," he says, and I nod in understanding. "Thank you," I tell the air hostess, taking the packet and heading into the bathroom.

Inside the packet, I find a beautiful white body-con dress. After freshening up, I slip into the dress and leave my hair open. Feeling refreshed and excited, I step out of the bathroom.

 Feeling refreshed and excited, I step out of the bathroom

I notice a sneaker box on the bed. He remembered. I slip on the white sneakers and exit the bedroom. Veer is already ready, sitting in his seat, engrossed in his phone while the air hostess serves food.

"What's there to eat?" I ask as I take a seat opposite Veer. "Ma'am, it's kimchi with rice," the air hostess informs me as she serves my plate. "Kimchi?" I echo, looking at Veer who is smiling. "Don't tell me we're flying over Korea!" I exclaim. "We are, though," he confirms as he digs into his food. "Are we going to Korea?" I ask, excitement bubbling within me. "Yeah, we are," he confirms. "You mean South Korea?" I ask again, just to be sure. "Yeah, South Korea," he affirms, and I can't contain my excitement. I jump out of my seat and hug him tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, Veer," I gush, peppering his face with kisses. "Oh my god, Inayat, calm down. Keep some excitement alive, we haven't landed yet," Veer teases, making me sit on his lap. "Here, eat this food. We'll be landing soon," Veer says, feeding me. "Thank you," I say, planting a kiss on his cheek. He smiles, his dimples deepening.

After a while, we land in South Korea. The driver opens the car door for us and we settle inside. I look out the window, mesmerized by the buildings and the environment.

Soon, we reach the hotel. The valet opens the door for me. I take in the sight of the hotel Veer has booked for us. It's huge and beautiful, surrounded by greenery on all sides.

"You wanna stand here all day?" Veer teases, standing beside me. "What can I do, it's so beautiful," I reply, linking my arm with his as he leads us inside.