08: Lilizai

The filming of the parent-child variety show is in preparation. After Tang Ming said goodbye to Xiang Xiaoying and Li Li, he thought about the situation of his children and communicated with each parent in advance.

Now that the guests have been confirmed and the schedule has been arranged, all we have to do is find an auspicious day to start filming.

It's better to hit the sun every other day, today.

Tang Ming sent a message to his team and announced on the online platform that filming would start tonight, with a one-hour real-time live broadcast.

When the program is officially released, the one-hour live broadcast will be edited into highlights and trailers for release.

It is too common nowadays for variety shows to broadcast live before filming begins. What caught the attention of netizens was that Director Tang specifically announced at the end of the announcement that a mysterious guest would appear tonight.

mystery? How mysterious?

The most popular one with the ID of "film sister fan girl" - [If you can invite my goddess who announced that she will get married and have children at her peak, it will be quite mysterious indeed. ]

Immediately after, a bunch of replies appeared below--

[Sister, are you a prophet? ! ! ]

[Just now, your goddess forwarded this announcement from Director Tang! ! ! ]

[The movie sister's first entertainment variety show! You really made me cry to death. ]

[Isn't this a baby show? ? ? ]

[I don't know, fans said that we are also confused. Aren't the movie sister's sons all in high school? ]

[No, have you all forgotten that Sister Ying had no activities for a year before... No...]

[No way......]

[No way, Sister Ying dared to make it official more than ten years ago. There is nothing to hide when giving birth to a child. ]

[But in the past two years, I really haven't heard anything about it. It must have been too well hidden. ]

[look forward to! ]

...

When Xiang Xiaoying led Lili home, she found that the cub had been walking with its head lowered. The little head was moving little by little and it was still walking very slowly. The faster she led her, she would subconsciously run a few steps to follow. Up, then back to a slow pace.

The small umbrella I was holding was lifted lower and lower, and finally fell to the ground with a "clack" and was dragged forward by Lili.

"Lili?"

"Lili...Lili is here."

Shili shook his head, struggled to open his eyes, and replied slowly. He was so sleepy that he could close his eyes and fall asleep while walking.

Xiang Xiaoying held Xiaoli's hand and said, "Go back and have lunch before going to bed."

Lili nodded, indicating that she understood.

The driver waited beside the park. After Xiang Xiaoying and Shi Li got into the car, he drove to Shi's house.

Lili took a short nap in the car, only to be woken up again after only ten minutes. She even finished her meal with half-closed eyes, holding a milk bottle, and drank it in a perfunctory manner.

Xiang Xiaoying was eating. When she looked up, she saw the baby dumpling, who was completely asleep, holding an empty milk bottle on the child seat. The bottle was still stuffed in his mouth and biting.