90: Don't want to

The green roads in Beijing have become popular in all aspects in recent years. Even the school is full of greenery, and the chirping of cicadas in summer is even louder hidden among the trees.

The heat of the day is mostly blocked by the trees, and the bright sunlight shines in through the gaps between the branches and leaves, hitting the clear windows.

The whirling tree shadows and mottled light spots.

Reflected on the black-haired boy by the window who was lowering his eyes slightly and writing a question seriously, the fine hair on his face was illuminated by the light and shadow, and his eyelids also cast a light shadow.

Faintly through the half-opened window, I could see a quiet classroom inside. There was only the sound of writing and scrolling, and everyone was writing and answering questions.

Half an hour later, the teacher who was invigilating the exam stood up and said, "Okay, it's time for school to end." As soon as he finished speaking, the bell rang throughout the school.

As soon as this math quiz ended,

the quiet classroom suddenly became lively.

"Has anyone written down the last big question?"

"Stop talking, my last page is blank."

"The last page? I didn't even read the questions on the back."

"It only takes 40 minutes. It's good to fill in the blanks after writing. The rest is The homework is still for the evening, right? Teacher."

The math teacher who invigilated the exam responded.

"Is it true that no one has finished writing the last big question? How many times is it? Please family members, I really want to know."

"Shut up, you can write fast, right?"

"You ask Shi Li, he must have finished writing."

"Yes, monitor, he must-"

The young man who rolled up the test paper by the window and carefully put it into his schoolbag was suddenly called, and raised his black eyes slightly, looking towards the voice. Looking in the direction he came from, he said "Huh?" in confusion, and then asked, "What's wrong?"

His facial features were very delicate, and his black eyes were a light dark brown. The light came from the side, which was particularly penetrating and also It fits Quiet's character very well.

The teachers in the class seemed to be particularly at ease with such children. From childhood to adulthood, Shi Li held various positions in the class, such as study committee member, class representative of each subject, monitor and deputy monitor, etc.

I also gradually became proficient in how to deal with the classmate who skipped class and did not do his homework. It was obvious that his momentum was not strong, and he would only turn around and ask, "Have you handed in your homework?"

But the other party will obediently hand over his blank homework to him, and he will say "I didn't write it" even after holding it back.

"The last one?" Shi Li opened the school bag on his lap, took out a test paper, and took a look at it, "3." He asked, "Do you want to read it? I put it on the table."

There was a series of "3" behind him. Take a look!".

The invigilator who had not yet left said, "Don't let me find out who's homework tomorrow will be exactly the same as the monitor's solution process."

Several students made an "ok" gesture and waved to the teacher, wanting him to leave quickly.

The invigilator shook his head helplessly and walked out of the door slowly, carrying his briefcase.