120: Talk

In Shi Li's opinion, last night was passed without any danger.

He went out early the next day as usual. Because of the recent hot weather, the time to take Lele to the park was changed to after dinner.

After Shi Li finished playing with Lele, she would ask Uncle Li to help take the puppy home, and then she would get in Gu Ze's car.

Fortunately, the family respects each other's privacy and rarely interferes.

Shi Li thought about last night and felt that he should come back early today. He was about to discuss it with Gu Ze when he turned around and saw a young man sitting aside, driving a car with no expression.

Turn to the other side and look out the car window.

fraud.

Shi Li was so angry that he didn't want to say a word.

I don't know if Gu Ze noticed it or not. He looked at the navigation for a while and seemed to be very concerned about the road conditions ahead. It was strange today that he didn't encounter a few red lights along the way.

Shi Li held her phone in her hands, and the videos became more and more boring.

When he got off the car, Gu Ze asked him, "What do you want to eat for lunch?"

Shi Li said "Hmm", "Anything is fine."

Gu Ze leaned forward and unfastened his seat belt, "Okay."

Shi Li opened his eyes slightly. Eyes, I can't believe that Gu Ze just stopped asking. It wasn't like this yesterday. The other party would obviously give him a lot of suggestions for him to choose.

He became even more angry.

Gu Ze took a half step forward.

Shi Li angrily walked forward while being held by someone's hand, like a kitten meowing in anger. The only difference was that the boy pursed his lips and said nothing, but he was still as clingy.

I don't know which parking lot Gu Ze parked in. Shi Li walked for several minutes and was taken into the elevator before he came back to his senses and asked, "Where are we going?" He felt that his tone was too stiff and added in a dull tone, "Brother?"

He doesn't even lose his temper.

"My home." Gu Ze spoke calmly and pressed the elevator button.

"Ah?" Shi Li opened his eyes and said in confusion, "But aren't we going to see the newly built pedestrian tunnel on the outskirts of the city today?"

"I saw a lot of pictures. The murals, graffiti and LED screens on both sides are very interesting."

"Do you think it's not fun there and don't want to accompany me?"

Shi Li said, unable to help lowering his eyelids and thinking dullly, Gu Ze told him a few days ago that he would be on call, but now I regretted it.

Somewhat unhappy.

"Ding——" the elevator door opened.

This building is designed with one staircase per household. As soon as you go out, you will find the entrance hall.

Shi Li followed him to the door and watched Gu Ze unlock it with his fingerprint. He looked away. His fingerprint was also recorded here. This entire flat floor belonged to the other party's private space.

After Gu Ze opened the door, he asked, "How could it be?" He said, "I just don't know."

Shi Li was stunned for a moment.