25: Big brother

After the eldest brother hung up the phone, Xiang Xiaoying sat alone in Shi Cheng's room for a while. She opened the chat history with the eldest brother of the Shi family. The timeline was still stuck a month ago, and there was only one cold note. "Shi Sheng".

Although the note she gave Shi Cheng was simple, it was also Shi Cheng's childhood nickname - "Xiao Cheng".

After Xiang Xiaoying entered it several times, he deleted it one word after another.

I don't know what to say or how to say it.

There was always some estrangement between her and the two eldest brothers and sisters of the Shi family. Even Lili was afraid of the eldest brother who could be his father.

"Mom?" Lili rubbed her eyes and appeared at the door of Shicheng's room with her baby in her arms. She seemed to have just woken up, but she didn't see anyone else. When she passed by her brother's room, she saw Xiang Xiaoying sitting inside. Slowly stopped.

Xiang Xiaoying put away her phone and asked, "Lili, are you awake?"

Xiaoli nodded.

Xiang Xiaoying waved him over, "Lili will be able to see other children again on the weekend. Are you happy, Lili?"

Xiaoli continued to nod, "Lili is happy."

The black-haired cub raised his face, his eyes covered. Her voice was red from rubbing, and her voice still had the sleepiness of just waking up. It was soft and sticky, but there was no excitement at all, nor much happiness at being able to see good friends again.

Xiang Xiaoying asked again, "Is Lili really happy?"

The cub was a little confused, "Lili is really happy."

Xiang Xiaoying asked back, "What if mother doesn't go with Lili?

" Fa cub seemed to be stunned, a little unresponsive, and then he was at a loss, "Lili did something wrong?"

Xiang Xiaoying suddenly realized that she had brought bad emotions to the three-year-old cub who didn't understand anything. Zai, took a deep breath, "How could it be? Lili has been very good recently and hasn't done anything wrong."

Xiaoli hesitated, "Then why doesn't mom go with Lili?"

Xiang Xiaoying reacted for a while and then suddenly realized that the cub had formed a weird logic. She corrected it softly, "Lili, it's not because you did something wrong that your mother didn't go with you."

"Even if it is. Lili really did something wrong, she knocked over the small bowl, accidentally broke something, or because she was too uncomfortable, she vomited what she just ate on the ground."

Before Xiang Xiaoying could finish, Xiaoying Zai grabbed the corner of her mother's clothes anxiously, "Lili can't do it!"

Xiang Xiaoying didn't take it seriously, "Okay, Lili can't do it, then treat them as other things, any one thing Lili can't do" You can do bad things if you be careful."

Xiao Li denied anxiously, "Li Li won't do bad things -"

Xiang Xiaoying interrupted him abruptly, "Mom won't stop staying with Li just because Li Li did something wrong. Li."

Shi Li was stunned, as if he was a little confused that he couldn't understand.

Xiang Xiaoying smiled and said, "What mother is afraid of is that Lili won't accompany her."

When she was young, Li pursed her lips and kept her voice low for some reason, "Lili can't do that."

"Okay." Xiang Xiaoying pinched the black-haired cub's pink face and said, "My Lili is so good, it doesn't matter even if she does something wrong."

Xiaoli nodded blankly, and he was picked up by his mother.

"Let's go have breakfast. Have you rubbed the scent?"

"Rub it."

The voice gradually faded away.

Xiang Xiaoying closed Shicheng's door with her backhand, "Your brother told me that he signed up for a cram school and won't be back until next month. I asked my mother to tell Lili that he would take you out to play when he comes back. "

Lili responded seriously, "Brother, it's so hard."

Xiang Xiaoying also replied matter-of-factly, "Yes."

She carried Lili downstairs and placed her on a child's seat parallel to the dining table. , packed some hot sweet porridge and a bottle with half a cup of milk for the cub.

Xiang Xiaoying looked at the cub who was eating seriously and suddenly asked, "Does Lili want to go to that variety show even if she is alone?"

The cub, who was about to bury his face in the fragrant sweet porridge made by his aunt, nodded subconsciously. His mouth accidentally touched the porridge noodles. He raised his head with some annoyance and wiped his mouth clean with the meal bag around his neck. Said, "Lili is going."

"Lili hasn't told brother Ozawa yet that his gift has not been thrown away."

Xiang Xiaoying came up with a way, "Mom, help you tell Aunt Gu and let Gu Auntie, please explain it clearly to Brother Ozawa again?"

Xiao Li was a little embarrassed, "Would my brother be unhappy?"

Only by explaining it clearly in person can the recipient of the gift value the gift.

Xiang Xiaoying understood the meaning of the cub, and she was more inclined to continue to participate. Whether it was for the cub's illness or to make too many friends, the worst was not to let Lili, who had a correct social outlook, suffer. to destruction.

She responded, "Okay, mom knows."

Xiang Xiaoying sent a message to the eldest brother of the Shi family - [Xiao Sheng, I heard Xiao Cheng said that you will be back in the next two days? ]

This message was not replied until the evening - [Yes, Aunt Xiang. ]

Xiang Xiaoying had just finished coaxing Lili to sleep, then walked out of the cub's room and closed the door.

Another message was sent over there to add - [Sorry, I don't read private messages at the company. ]

Xiang Xiaoying hurriedly replied - [It's okay, it's okay, Auntie understands. So, Xiao Sheng, when is your flight ticket? Do you need me to pick you up? ]

[No need to bother, I contacted Uncle Li. ]

[Xiao Sheng, please pay attention to safety on the road. ]

[Okay. ]

Xiang Xiaoying pressed her forehead so tiredly that she really didn't know what to do. She thought about it and called Uncle Li.

Pick it up over there.

Without waiting for the other person to speak, Xiang Xiaoying apologized, "Uncle Li? I disturbed you so late."

Uncle Li quickly said, "There is no need to disturb you. Are you filming until midnight again? You need me to go." Pick you up?"

Xiang Xiaoying denied, "No, I just want to ask you what time Xiao Sheng's flight is. I want to take Lili to pick him up." Uncle Li suddenly said, "Wait a minute, I'll look for it.

" He was a little embarrassed, "My memory is not very good as I get older."

Xiang Xiaoying expressed his understanding and waited for a while.

There was the sound of flipping a book from the other side. Uncle Li squinted under the light, "Let me take a look." He has been employed by the Shi family for many years, and this book has become a bit old. It is full of the Shi family's itinerary. , he would open it and look at it every day when he woke up.

The latest thing written on it was the flight time of the eldest brother of the Shi family.

Uncle Li said, "It'll be tomorrow morning. I'll land in Beijing at nine o'clock in the morning."

Xiang Xiaoying remembered, "Sorry for bothering Uncle Li."

The call was hung up.

Xiang Xiaoying ordered an alarm clock, went to the utility room where the discarded toys from Shi Cheng's childhood were piled up, and dug out a small whiteboard that could be hung around the neck. He wiped it several times with a wet wipe and the dust was wiped off. , the small whiteboard is as good as new again.

This is a small whiteboard used for drawing in the past.

She closed the door quietly.

Early the next morning, Lili, who was used to sleeping until she woke up naturally, was woken up by her mother at around seven o'clock.

He sat dazedly on the bed for a while, and it took him a while to realize what he was saying, "Mom, do you want to go to school today?"

Xiang Xiaoying lifted the sleepy cub to the ground.

Uncle Li said that the airport where Shi Sheng landed was more than an hour away from Shi's home. It would be almost time to rush there after finishing packing and having breakfast.

The sleepy Shili tried her best to open her eyes and wash herself, then went downstairs to have breakfast, and then was carried into the car with her face covered.

The car was driving smoothly on the road. Lili, who had just eaten and was not very sleepy, curiously opened the car window and looked out. It had rained a little this morning and there was a little fog.

The car windows are also foggy.

The temperature also dropped a lot. Xiang Xiaoying dressed the cub in thicker clothes today, a yellow Pikachu one-piece suit, and furry shoes of the same color on its feet.

If everything goes well, it won't be noon when the temperature rises before returning home, and then Xiang Xiaoying will give Lili a new set of clothes.

Lili felt a little uncomfortable being held up by the lightning-shaped little tail behind her. The cub Tuanzi had to twist his sitting position from time to time and couldn't fall asleep even if he was sleepy.

Finally, we arrived at our destination in a daze. When she was hugged by her mother and got out of the car, she couldn't keep her eyes open. "Lili will wait for someone at the airport with her mother later."