95: New Events

After the college entrance examination, the trip to Europe was decided.

Shi Li went to school step by step.

On weekend mornings, he would take Lele to the park to play. The old couple rarely went out to play with the little Pomeranian because of their age and inconvenient legs and feet.

On Saturday morning,

the little bichon walked around the park and returned to Shili's feet disappointed.

The boy was wearing a Bluetooth headset in one ear, listening to the English words played on his mobile phone. He squatted down and touched the listless Lele, and put it around the little Bichon's chin. "Shall we come again in the afternoon?"

Lele seemed to be listening. As if he understood, he let out a low "woo" and shook his tail.

In the afternoon, Shi Li took Lele here again, but she still didn't see the old couple, nor on Sunday morning. On Sunday afternoon, for the fourth time, she saw the neatly groomed couple. Little Pomeranian.

The old woman was on crutches, and the old man was holding the dog leash. Little Pomeranian's puppy had a pigtail tied with a rubber band on its head.

Two puppies walked each other on the path in the park at night. The evening breeze occasionally blew over. When it was cool, they would lie down on the grass and cuddle up to each other.

"Xiao Li, do you have someone you like?", the old woman suddenly asked.

They sat at a round table under a sun umbrella. The old couple hadn't seen Shi Li for a long time, and they were worried about not being able to remember. From time to time, they asked Shi Li how many days he had left for the college entrance examination, how he was doing in his studies, and how he had done his homework. Are you done? Where do you want to study in the future? Are you nervous? Just work hard.

This sentence suddenly popped up among a bunch of questions.

Shi Li was stunned for a moment, his face suddenly turned pink, and he stumbled, "No, no." He explained, "I'm too busy studying, I don't have time."

The old woman asked, "Have you received that?"

Shi Li was confused. For a moment, "What?"

The old man explained happily behind the old lady, "Um, that love letter!"

It was something he had given as a gift when he was young.

Shi Li hesitated for a moment, then told the truth and nodded, "Yes." He seemed nervous and stopped after that.

As Lili, who was famous in the entertainment industry when he was a child, he has always been the center of everyone's attention when he grew up. Especially, Shili himself is not ugly, and even more difficult to look away from than when he was a child.

Not only in the class, but also in the school.

When he was serving as the school's discipline inspection committee in his second year of high school, when he stood at the school gate and checked the school badges of students entering and exiting, he had to be stuffed with several love letters every day.

Gu Ze was in his freshman year at that time.

When Shi Li was a freshman in high school, they were still studying in the same college. Every day when school was over at noon, a classmate in the class would remind Shi Li that the boy in his senior year of high school was coming to see you again.

After Gu Ze left, Shi Li spent much more time alone. Not only did she receive love letters, she also received many invitations.

Shi Li himself didn't know that he was so popular, and he felt extremely at a loss every time he was rejected.