121: Strange

Shichen made everything clear in just a few seconds. Clearly, he leaned on his seat, closed his eyes and rested, and said, "I'm just wondering why you brought Lili back all of a sudden."

Although it was Shi Cheng who initially advised Shi Li to go out more after the college entrance examination, it was Shi Yunjing who supported Shi Li the most in his family to go out on his own.

She herself is an uninhibited character. Sure enough, something was fishy.

Shi Cheng asked again, "Why did you agree?"

Shi Yunjing asked, "What reason do I have to disagree?"

Shi Cheng's heart almost stopped, "He's not even an adult yet!"

Shi Yunjing said "Oh, you dumped those innocent boys in high school, what's wrong?"

Shi Cheng said, "That's different. He and I are together. If Lili is sold by him, he has to help pay for it."

Shi Yunjing couldn't refute, and paused. After a pause, he thought of another idea, "It's not like you don't know who Gu Ze is. The two families have been cooperating for so many years. It's not like you don't know how the Gu family raises children."

Shi Cheng: "..."

Shi Yunjing smiled, "Lili also likes him very much. I can tell. Besides, we brothers and sisters can't interfere with his choices." She sighed without feeling any sleep, "It's okay if the other person's character and family background are not good, but you can't. I saw it."

She thought of something, "You should have talked to Gu Ze, how was it?"

Shi Cheng said, "That's it." He spoke quickly.

Shi Yunjing felt confident, "Look, you think it's okay, right?"

Shi Cheng interrupted, "Director Shi, I didn't say anything."

Shi Yunjing teased him, "Okay, Professor Shi, you Sister wants to go to bed, so she died."

Shi Cheng asked back, "What if Lili wanted to be fresh?"

"Will our brother do it?" Shi Yungjing paused, "If it is true, they won't break up soon after the freshness wears off. Use We don't need to be in a hurry."

Shi Cheng poured cold water coldly, "Gu Ze doesn't seem to be trying anything new."

Shi Yunjing said, "Then let him chase Li Li one more time, and we won't be able to protect our brother?" She said. She yawned and said, "Okay, I'm too lazy to waste my precious sleep time with you, so go to bed early."

She didn't even say "hang up" this time, and just "beep——" sounded.

Shi Cheng was a little envious of Shi Yunjing who fell asleep. He thought for a moment, put down his phone, and slowly took the elevator upstairs while thinking about things.

Shi Li was a little thirsty when she came back. She poured a cup of scented tea in the kitchen that Aunt Liu had brewed and put there. Not long after she brought it back to the room, there was a knock on the door.

He was about to go to the bathroom to take a shower, so he turned around and opened the door.

Everyone in the family should be asleep at this point. Who is looking for him? Shi Li poked his head out and was startled for a moment, "Second brother?"

It was Shi Cheng who was outside the door. He had a suit jacket on his arm that he only put on when there was air conditioning in the room. "Second brother wants to talk to you about something. ."

Shi Li was confused for a moment, but he opened the door anyway. Talking in the corridor might disturb the sleeping people, "But it's so late, why don't the second brother go to rest?"