64: Walk Lele

There were many mosquitoes at night, and it didn't take long to gaze at the stars. Shi Yunjing took the cub back, who was getting sleepy. When the off-road vehicle returned to the camp, the barbecue pit was already being closed.

Afraid that the wind and dust on the sand would stick to the cub's body, Shi Yunjing carried the person out all the way, and then carried the person back. Shi Li lay on the eldest sister's shoulder, holding her short hand around the other's shoulder, with her eyes closed. The tip of his nose rose and fell steadily, and he breathed slowly, obviously falling into a deep sleep.

This was a novel experience for Shi Yunjing.

She held the cub in her arms and took off her jacket to cover her back to block the wind. She raised her eyes and looked at her fellow crew members who saw her coming back in the distance and wanted to say hello.

Shi Yunjing stretched out a finger and made a "shush" sound, and said in a breathy voice, "Sleep."

His companions expressed understanding and became quieter one after another.

Shi Yunjing got into the RV and put the cub on the crib. Because there were electric mosquito-repellent coils hanging on it, there were basically no mosquitoes in the car. He took out a blanket unskillfully, covered the baby with it, and also turned up the air conditioner temperature.

She also changed into pajamas and lay down on her usual bed.

Shi Fuchuan also helped tidy up the messy RV in the afternoon, but did not touch Shi Yunjing's private area. Her bed was still a mess.

Shi Yunjing leaned on the bedside, looked at his phone for a while, and browsed some videos aimlessly. After a few minutes, he rubbed his curls, turned off the screen, put it on the bedside, and prepared to lie down and sleep.

It was dark in the RV, the only sound was the rustle of her pulling the quilt.

For a moment, her movements suddenly stopped.

The phone screen turned on again, and Shi Yunjing hesitated for a moment before clicking on the message box, flipping through it, finding the column with the note "Dad", and clicking on it.

The input box was deleted and deleted several times, and finally I was too lazy to worry about it.

Sent several in a row.

[Dad, when are you leaving? ]

[I didn't mean to let you go, I just wanted to ask. I just took Lili to watch the stars for a while. ]

[He is quite happy. ]

[If, um... I mean, my scene here is almost finished filming, it will probably only be in the past two days, very soon. ]

[But your daughter has no money to buy a plane ticket. ]

[Do you want to go back to Beijing together? ]

"Pa-ta-"

Shi Yunjing turned off the screen of his mobile phone and sat in the darkness for a while before he bravely opened it and took another look.

The signal in the desert was not good, so the few messages she sent were still circulating in circles. Even if they were sent, Shi Fuchuan would definitely be asleep at this point and would not be able to reply to her immediately.

Shi Yunjing stared at the spinning red circles, turned over while holding his phone, and slowly, listening to his brother's shallow breathing in his ears, he fell asleep as he watched.

What woke him up in the morning was the vibrating sound of his cell phone. The sky outside was brightening slightly, and the light shone in through the car window. He got up in a daze.