122: Baking

Gu Ze still leaned forward to help Shi Li unbuckle his seat belt, and opened his car door smoothly, "The bakery is on the third floor, wait for me here."

Shi Li said "hmm".

Shi Cheng, who had already gotten out of the car, looked at this scene and frowned slightly, seeing that Shi Li really looked like he had just finished school, waiting for Gu Ze to park the car and pick him up.

He raised his eyebrows, "Shall we go in first?"

Shi Li was embarrassed, "But..."

He had already promised Brother Ozawa to wait for him.

Shi Cheng, "Huh?" He narrowed his eyes slightly, "Just buying a cake. By the time he comes up, he has already finished buying it."

Shi Li corrected, "Second brother, we are not going to buy a cake."

Shi Cheng, "It's not a cake. A bakery?"

Shi Li nodded, "Yes, but it is a handmade bakery and we need to do it ourselves."

Shi Cheng: "...?"

Shi Li saw that Shi Cheng's face was not very good-looking and said considerately, "It doesn't matter if my second brother doesn't know it. The store manager there will teach us." Seeing Shi Cheng, he still had a bolt-from-the-blue expression, and his voice became softer and softer, "Gu Ze doesn't know it either."

Shi Cheng's face softened., "Neither can he?"

He stepped in today and insisted on following him, not just to find fault. If Gu Ze was not good to Shi Li, he would persuade his brother to break up as soon as he got back tonight.

Shi Li nodded, "Yeah!"

Shi Cheng chatted casually, "What about you?"

Shi Li pursed her lips, "You should be able to do it?"

Although the memory of learning to make cakes in the academy in the last life has been long ago, so does this life. I don't have much chance to do it, but I should remember a little bit.

Shi Cheng thought for a moment, then asked with a flat smile, "You and Gu Ze have such different preferences, don't we usually have common topics?"

Shi Li was stunned for a moment, then stumbled back, "No..."

When the time came, he saw Gu Ze walking this way and said no more.

Gu Ze, "What's wrong?"

Shi Li raised his face, looked at Shi Cheng, then looked at Gu Ze, hesitated for a while, and finally asked, "Don't you like the places I picked?" The boy's His dark eyes were bright, waiting for Gu Ze to give an answer.

Shi Cheng obviously didn't expect Shi Li to ask directly. He raised his eyebrows slightly and listened quietly.

Gu Ze, "Why do you ask that?"

Shi Li said, "Can't you ask? You said before that you can't hide something from the other party, otherwise there will be misunderstandings."

Gu Ze smiled in his eyes, "Of course."

Shi Li Somewhat entangled, "I know, you don't like sweets, don't like to do handicrafts, have no interest in wall paintings, and have never grown flowers." But these are things he likes to do.

The more Shi Li talked, the more guilty he felt, "But I've been asking you to accompany me to these places."

Gu Ze asked back, "What did I say last night?"

Shi Li thought for a moment, "Brother... I haven't been unhappy these past two days. When?"

Gu Ze responded in a low voice.