92: Lele

"Brother is moving away."

Shi Li said quietly with a muffled voice and a slow tone.

The sound coming from the phone was completely opposite to his. It was hurried, the sound of the engine, the car had just stopped, the sound of the door opening and closing, and then the sound of walking that could not be heard if one did not listen carefully.

Different from China, it's three o'clock in the afternoon there.

It's busy time.

Shi Li seemed to vaguely remember that the other party flew to France to attend an academic seminar in the past two days, and would return to London in two days.

Like the eldest and second brothers,

exchange students always have a busy schedule.

"Where to move?"

"I don't know, maybe I have to move near the company. Anyway, I won't live at home anymore."

Shi Li continued, "I just heard it when I passed by the study. Dad was discussing this matter with my elder brother."

After a pause, and about to say something else, I heard the sound of wind blowing naturally while walking on the road from the other side, and it seemed like it was raining a little.

The sound of dripping and pitter-pattering rain came over, and his mind naturally imagined a familiar, tall figure walking on the street with exotic buildings.

On a rainy day, I held an umbrella and held up my mobile phone, listening slightly to what he said.

After a while, it seemed that we were indoors and the sound of rain disappeared.

"Are you busy?"

Shi Li suddenly felt embarrassed.

"Yes." He paused and asked, "It's okay, I'm listening."

Shi Li shook his head, "Forget it, I won't disturb you anymore."

The young man rolled twice on the soft bed and then sat up. , before hanging up, he said, "You are not allowed to come over."

Obviously, he knew that sentence was not a joke.

The phone beeped twice. Shi Li put it on the bedside table and got up to take a shower. He would get up and go to school at six o'clock tomorrow morning. It would take more than half an hour to get to the college from Shi's house. There is morning class at seven o'clock in the morning.

Now he has developed a good habit of going to bed early and getting up early.

When he fell asleep, Xiang Xiaoying and Shi Cheng had not arrived home yet. When he got up the next morning, Shi Sheng drove him to school again.

When Shi Li hurriedly passed her second brother's room with her schoolbag in her arms, she had to tread carefully and lightly.

I don't want to wake up my second brother who comes back from working overtime every day.

I originally wanted to pick up my schoolbag and leave, but my elder brother forced me to sit down and finish my breakfast, so I hurriedly got in the car.

When I got to school, I started taking classes day after day again.

Half a month before the college entrance examination, almost all senior high school students are inundated with question papers from various subjects, including mock papers from various major provinces, college entrance examination papers from the past few years, different questions, and the same question types over and over again.