129: Extra 01 | Iceland

After the variety show recorded in Iceland ended, Shi Fuchuan and Xiang Xiaoying took Lili to see a doctor, and finally decided to let the cub continue to go to kindergarten after the summer vacation.

During these two months of vacation, Lili was allowed to stay at home and play.

But the adults at home are very busy, and Lili spends more time with Lele. Although Shicheng has just finished cram school and is on vacation, he hangs out with his best friends from time to time.

Just two days later, Shi Sheng came home from work on time one day and saw Lili sitting on the carpet in the living room, lying in front of a big box, playing with the toys given by her father.

Lele also lay next to him, whining "woo woo" and wagging his tail.

No one else in the family was here, Aunt Liu was cooking in the kitchen at this time, and the huge living room was quiet.

"Lili" Shi Sheng changed his shoes, took off his suit jacket and walked to the living room.

When the cub heard the sound from behind, he raised his head and looked over. "Big brother is home."

Shi Sheng squatted down beside Xiao Li and asked in a deep voice, "Does Lili want to go to the company with big brother tomorrow?"

Shi Sheng After being stunned for a moment, he shook his head hesitantly, "Lili will disturb big brother."

Shi Sheng said, "No." His eyes were calm, but unreasonably trustworthy, "Big brother's office is very big, and there is Lili in it." Li's position."

When Li Li hesitated, "Then you have to tell mom."

Shi Sheng responded, "Brother, go talk to me."

In the evening, the matter was settled at the dinner table, but after Li Li finished eating , when he went to the living room to feed Lele, Shi Sheng said at the dining table, "Dad, Aunt Xiang, I want to take Lili to the company tomorrow."

Shi Fuchuan asked with a faint smile, "Why do you have this idea?"

Xiang Xiaoying also said, "Xiao Sheng, you are so busy in the company and Lili follows you, won't it disturb you?"

Shi Sheng's face was as cold as ever, but his voice was low and unexpectedly sincere, "But we can't let Lili follow you either.Li Li is staying at home alone. If he is reluctant to leave Lele, I can ask the secretary to take him with him."

Xiang Xiaoying was stunned for a moment and looked at Shi Fuchuan, "This"

Shi Fuchuan smiled slightly, "Li Li's matter , I have always supported your decision."

Xiang Xiaoying thought for a while, "Then I'll trouble Xiao Sheng."

Early the next morning, Shi Sheng woke up at seven o'clock. He went out before eight o'clock and arrived at the company at nine o'clock. But Lili stayed at home for the past two days and always woke up naturally.

So when Shi Sheng, dressed in a suit, appeared in front of the head office building in a vigorous manner as usual, there was a black-haired cub lying on his shoulder with his eyes closed, sleeping soundly.

His face was flushed from sleep, and his face was rosy.

The receptionist, who was wearing a standard fake smile, could hardly control his smile. He pretended to be calm and watched the hourly manager go away. He immediately turned on his phone and clicked on the company's internal gossip group [the hourly manager brought a child to the company].

The gossip group immediately refreshed. 99

[Who are you waiting for]

[Ah, I always brought my child here]