29: Eating noodles

It was clearly an apology, but Shi Sheng made his brother cry in just two sentences. It was rare that he was helpless. He looked at the red-eyed cub in front of him and tried hard to hold back his tears.

At first, Shi Li just wanted to be quiet, but then he felt that this was already very, very good.

He doesn't need anyone else to take care of him.

Li Li didn't cry when she was young, but her words still contained a cry that couldn't be concealed, "Li Li, don't send a few cents."

He lowered his head, but couldn't help it, and wiped away the tears with his little hands

. .

Not noticing the slightly stunned elder brother in front of him, the ward was quiet for a long time. A tissue was handed to Shi Li, and Shi Sheng said in a deep voice, "Brother knows." His tone was solemn, as if he had done something. Very important decision.

When he was young, he didn't want to take tissues from his eldest brother. Now in his eyes, his eldest brother has become a bad guy who wants to distract him and his mother.

He sniffed.

Shi Sheng said, "Don't rub your eyes with your hands."

After a while, his short hand stretched out slowly, took the paper handkerchief, quietly buried his face in the paper towel, wiped it without saying anything.

"Let's go, big brother will take you home."

Shi Sheng knelt down and put the cub's shoes under the bed where Lili was sitting.

The quiet cub finally reacted, raised his face from the paper handkerchief, jumped down impatiently, and sat down on the ground angrily without letting his big brother who wanted to help touch him.

Shi Sheng frowned and looked at the cub sitting on the cold ground, putting on his own shoes. After putting them on, he raised his face and said seriously, "Brother, look, Lili can send some shoes!"

Added emphasis to show the seriousness of the matter.

It's obviously just a small thing.

Shi Sheng was a little puzzled. He was unfamiliar with the simple world of cubs and tentatively responded with a nasal voice, "Yeah."

Then I saw the cub sitting in a small ball on the ground. Because it was recognized, its moist black eyes that had just finished crying curled up happily.

I was crying just now, but now I am smiling happily.

Shi Sheng stretched out his hand, "The ground is cold."

Shi Sheng thought for a while, then put his hand on it, "Is mom waiting for Lili at home?"

Shi Sheng replied, "But I should go to bed now."

Lili lowered his head with some disappointment. She lowered her eyes, but knew that it was already very late and her mother must be sleepy.

But...

He secretly raised his head and glanced at his elder brother who was holding his hand and leading him out.

Brother, aren't you sleepy?

Lili fell ill just now. Was it his brother who stayed with him? When I was young, my head was still a little confused and I couldn't remember many things from my dream.

I just vaguely remember that there seemed to be someone sitting beside the bed.

Is it my brother?

Lili was a little confused. Well, the eldest brother didn't seem to be a bad person.

"Thank you, brother." Lili suddenly said, "Thank you, brother, for always accompanying Lili and taking care of me."

Shi Sheng still said the same thing, "Big brother should do it."

Shi Sheng's pace was not fast, and he noticed that it was a little slow. , it was very difficult for him to keep up with his cub, he would take a step or two, stop for a moment, get some medicine from the pharmacy on the same floor, and then go down from the elevator to the underground garage.

The all-black Mercedes-Benz was extremely conspicuous among the other vehicles. Shi Sheng took the cub to the car door. After unlocking it, he opened the rear door for the cub.

As soon as she opened the door, Lili was stunned.

Because there was no car-mounted child safety seat that he was familiar with in the back seat. There was nothing in the empty back seat. She pursed her lips and raised her short hand, ready to climb in.

"Wait for me here." Shi Sheng's words stopped Xiaoli's movements. He went around to the back of the car, opened the trunk, and took out a brand new car child safety seat that had not yet been opened. With stunned eyes, he tore off the protective film, stuffed the garbage back into the trunk, and skillfully installed the chair in the back seat without reading the instructions.

Even if it was because of illness, his little mind, which was originally slow to think about things, was now even less awake, and he could vaguely feel that something was wrong.

The eldest brother's car seemed to have a special chair prepared for him, and it seemed that he had bought it a long, long time ago.

Because there was dust on the outer packaging, even though no one was using it, the owner would rather put it behind to occupy a place than throw it away. Until today, the layer of dust covering the outside was finally torn off, and it showed its full potential. It has its intended use.

Lili climbed up by herself, raised her face, and took the initiative to stop her elder brother, "Brother, look, this Lili can tie it!"