23: New Bowl

Lili chose a pink pony and was picked up by her brother. Shi Cheng was afraid that the cub would fall off while playing, so he took the cub's two short hands and hugged the pony's arms. Neck, "Hold tight."

Shili nodded.

Shi Cheng also climbed onto the similarly flashy pony next to the cub with a look of disgust on his face. When the carousel started to spin, the music also sounded.

Shi Cheng suddenly wanted to turn his head and look at Xiao Li beside him.

Lili raised his head and looked at the equally beautifully decorated carousel roof. The light reflected on his face, and the cub's black eyes became bright.

A small pear dimple formed at the corner of his lips.

Shi Cheng inexplicably experienced the joy of raising a baby.

This amusement park was not in vain, and this project was not as boring as imagined, it was still somewhat interesting.

Next, Shi Cheng followed the map drawn by the aunt and took Lili to play until dark.

Before going out, Xiang Xiaoying put a children's water bottle in Shi Li's small backpack. He held the small water bottle, which was not yet the size of a palm, and followed his brother, biting the straw and drinking slowly.

Shi Cheng also bought a bottle of water, drank it in several gulps with his head tilted next to the trash can, tightened the lid, and threw it into the trash can.

There were not many people on the path out of the amusement park. The dim yellow street lamps were arranged far and wide. The night breeze blew slightly, bringing a bit of coolness.

Shi Cheng squatted down, capped the water bottle that the cub had finished drinking, and put it into his small backpack, "Do you want me to take you to a big dinner?"

Shili shook her head, "Auntie must have cooked something at home. If we don't go back to eat, both mother and auntie will be unhappy."

Shi Cheng followed Shi Li's words and thought about the scene where Xiang Xiaoying was sitting in the restaurant having dinner, and reluctantly said, "It's okay. I'll take you there next time."

He patted Lili's head and said, "When you grow taller next time, I will bring you to play again."

"Brother, do you want to play Lili?" When he was young, he never thought that his second brother, whom he had rarely interacted with in his memory, would come to the amusement park one day. He thought of his second brother who looked at the map on his mobile phone unfamiliarly when he was carrying him away.

Shi Cheng said, "Of course."

Lili guessed, "So it was because my brother wanted Lili to have fun that he took me to places that Lili couldn't enter?"

Suddenly being exposed, Shi Cheng choked and wanted to deny it, but he lowered his eyes slightly and met the black-haired cub's bright black eyes even under the dim street lights.

There seemed to be a bit of hope in his eyes.

Shi Cheng was stunned for a moment and couldn't help but laugh at himself. He held his chin and rubbed a handful of the cub's black hair until it was messy. "Yes." He admitted openly, "I want to Make you happy."

What is there that you dare not admit to a little brat?

Besides, he and Shi Li are brothers.

Shi Cheng whispered, "But it was the first time I took you out to play, and I did do something stupid. Wait until next time, and I won't do this again."