102: Spying

Li was stunned for a moment when he snooped, and then immediately shook his head, "I'm not, no."

His ears turned red. He felt that foreign girls were not very open-minded. How could such a question be answered directly when they met for the first time? Ask about the exit?

The blonde girl thought Shi Li couldn't speak English and said with a weird accent, "But Ze never brings other people home."

The brown-haired girl explained, "Gu Ze would never let others stay with him before. No matter how good the relationship is, men and women cannot do it."

The blond girl nodded, "So, you must-"

The brown-haired man covered the blond's mouth and smiled awkwardly, "I'm sorry, she can't speak clearly, so don't mind. "

The blonde girl's mouth was covered, and she said something in English anxiously, "Ze, He's g..."

The brown-haired girl covered her hand tighter, so that the girl could not say a word.

Their flight to America is at nine in the morning. They need to arrive at the airport at least one hour in advance to check in. It is already past six o'clock, and they still need time on the way to the airport.

Time is running out.

The brown-haired man smiled, "We and Ze are students under the same tutor. We often do experiments and research together. This time we have some things to go abroad to handle."

Shi Li, who had always been a little confused, nodded, "I know." He said, "I accidentally heard it when you were talking to him last night."

He added, "I'm sorry."

She is Chinese, her brown hair is dyed, and she can tell from her accent that she is from the north. , speaking with a bit of a Beijing accent, "It's okay, just in time, we don't need to explain to you."

The brown-haired raised the British short silver-dot cat in his arms. It looked very well-behaved, with snow-white body and bright eyes Transparent blue, she said, "This is a kitten we raised. I would like to ask him to help take care of it for a few days."

After that, she pushed the blond girl and whispered, "Case."

The blond who was released from his mouth anxiously bent over and pushed a knee-high cardboard box next to his feet. "Here. (Here)" the brown-haired man continued, "This cardboard box contains its cat food, freeze-dried, there are also cans, dried fish, etc., some snacks for it, toys that it often plays with , cat litter and basins are also in it, as well as bowls for eating and drinking water...", she couldn't stop.

The blond girl didn't quite understand, so she nodded dryly.

The British shorthair was well raised by them. When it was handed to Shi Li's arms, it didn't struggle. It licked its fur very obediently, turned over, and lay on the boy's hand like a big pie. superior.

A small one with a warm body temperature.

Shi Li cautiously nodded, "Okay, I will tell him."

The blonde girl suddenly said, "Ze——"

The brown hair was very fast, and when he saw it, he raised his hand to cover the other person's mouth, gritting his teeth He whispered, "You can't say it."

The blond hair narrowly avoided, "No, he's here. (No, he is here.)"

As soon as he finished speaking, a low and hoarse male voice sounded from behind Shi Li, as if he had just been disturbed. Wake up, a little cold, "Are you done?"

The brown-haired man clasped his hands together, "Please, please, let's go?"

He seemed a little guilty?