113: Kiss

When you kissed me, Shili tossed and worried for a long time before falling asleep. She got up very late the next day, and as soon as she woke up, she replied to Shicheng's message - [Okay. ]

[I asked Brother Ozawa about his schedule for the next two days. ]

[Lele waving (good morning).jpg]

Shi Li took a lot of photos of Lele and made them into various emoticons. Gradually, this set of Lele emoticons became available inside the Shi family. It's circulated.

Gu Ze also woke up late today. When Shi Li came out, he was still wearing pajamas and was sitting at the bar that separated the living room and dining room, working, browsing the pages on his notebook.

Like Shi Sheng back then, he was slowly getting familiar with the various businesses of his family's company and was preparing to take over the job after graduation. Gu Ze was responsible for negotiating the Gu family's cooperation in Europe.

From time to time, he has to supervise the progress of subsequent engineering projects.

Tired of watching, he picked up the black coffee filled with ice cubes in his left hand and took a sip. Gu Ze heard the door to the second bedroom open and looked sideways, "Are you awake?"

Shi Li nodded and yawned, "Are you working?"

Gu Ze said "yes".

Shi Li lowered his voice and said, "Then I won't disturb you. I'm going to wash up."

As he said that, he walked to the bathroom in the living room nervously. Finally, he pursed his lips, decided to pay attention, turned around and trotted to Gu Ze.

Shi Li's black hair was a little messy from sleeping, with a few strands sticking up. The pajamas she was wearing were brought from home. The off-white coral velvet was as soft as Fufu's cat fur.

He quickly bent down and kissed Gu Ze's lips.

"Good morning."

He said in a breathy voice.

Gu Ze was obviously startled. He stared at Shi Li's red ears and slowly smiled, "Morning."

After Shi Li straightened up, he hurriedly took away the iced coffee from Gu Ze's hand, "This I confiscated it and you are not allowed to drink it."

Gu Ze sighed slightly, "Okay."

Shi Li pretended to be angry and said fiercely, "There will be no next time."

Gu Ze raised his hand, clasped the back of Shi Li's head, and pressed him down slightly, straightened up and kissed the young man's pink ear bones, and said in a breathy voice, "Okay."

"It's all up to you."

Gu Ze's voice was soft and low, and his breath hit Shi Li's ears. This kiss made half of his body become numb and numb uncontrollably, spreading from the place where Gu Ze's lips touched to all directions.

Shi Li's face instantly turned red and he stammered when he spoke, "I, I, I'll pour it out." After entering the kitchen, he came back to his senses and couldn't help pinching his earlobe with his fingertips. He rubbed his ears again.

He seems to be completely unable to resist Brother Ozawa. Why does the other person's face turn red when he kisses Gu Ze? But when Gu Ze kisses him, he becomes extremely embarrassed.

Shi Li poured out all the coffee and rinsed the cup, feeling that this was not going to work.

But this was his first time falling in love, and Shi Li's experience in this area was completely blank.