Part 1

Erica's pov:

It's monday and im starting college this year, its way to early to be up at this hour, but my roommate didnt think like me, i didnt want to start this hell and if you're asking why the fuck did i choose medicine well i didnt, my parents are dying to see me as a doctor so i didnt have any choice and also i didnt want to say no so here we go.

"Eri come on wake up we're running late" she shouts from the other room.

So she is Leyla, my best friend since we were kids, i love her but sometimes i just want to kill her yeahh jk.

"Im coming" i answer her.

I get out of my bed to take a shower, even though i really want to stay here, but i know that she will kill me if i dont get up.

I take a shower and decide what to wear for today.

The fit:

I go to the kitchen to have breakfast and i see her already done with her food, but luckily for me she made some for me also

"Hurry up, we dont have time" she says as she gets up.

I eat the food and then pick up my car keys to start this day.

"Lets go Leyy"

10 minutes later

I park my car and check my schedule
I have first class gynecology, second chemistry and two hours anatomy damn this is already tiring.

"Hey what's your first class" i ask Leyla.

"I have english" she replies.

"What?? Do we still have english" i ask.

"Yeah but looks like we have anatomy together so thats good" she replies.

Well at least we have some classes together.

2 hours later

First class was not that bad, the teacher was a young lady and she was chill.

The Second one was boring because the teacher kept making jokes that werent funny.

Now i am heading to anatomy with Leyla, i was feeling nervous because this is the main subject in the school so i have to do well.

We enter the classroom, finding only a few students there, we find a seat and chat till the teacher comes.

I was chatting way to long and got distracted that i didnt notice the teacher at her desk.

"Can you please shut up if you haven't notice we are in a class" she yells from her table.

I look around the class feeling embarressed with all the eyes on me.

"I'm sorry miss it won't happen again" i reply.

"I hope so, now all of you listen to me, i am Ms. Anderson and this year we're going to have anatomy, so my request from you is to keep quiet, be on time and study because i can fail yall really easily, that's all from me so if you all can introduce yourself and say something lets start from here" she finishes and the students begin to introduce themselves

I watch as it's my time to introduce myself, i stand up feeling nervous.

"Hi, im Erica Johnson and im 19 years old,my hobbies are reading and football, i also work in a part time job so yeah thats all from me" i answer and sit down.

The bell rings and we all go out to enjoy that 5 minutes break that we have and get back in class with "The Devil".

I know i must sound rude but she is really like a devil, she shouts all the time doesnt let us even whisper and is rude all the time.

I dont know how i am gonna pass this class, but lets see.

We go back in class and chat for a little,
Also forgot to metion that i work together with Leyla at that coffee shop, so she is asking if i can replace her because she has a date with a guy. I heard he's a good guy but we let the time tell the truth.

We got quiet when she entered the class,
she starts writing the lesson in the board and that moment i take a good look at her, well even thought she is rude, she is really pretty, her body made that outfit look hot, wait what, why am i thinking about my teacher that way stop Erica.

Her fit:

"Close your mouth" Leyla whispers

"What" i reply confused.

"You're staring at her with your mouth open" she laughed quietly.

"No, im not" i reply.

"Hahhahah yes you are".

"Oh please shut up" i reply.

"Ms Johnson would you like to answer this question" the teacher asks.

I froze in my place damn bro Leyla your dead later, she looks at me with an apologetic face.

I get up and read the question on the board, oh its not that hard i though.

"What function do cells have in the human body" she reads the question.

"The human body is composed of trillions of cells. They provide structure for the body, take in nutrients from food, convert those nutrients into energy, and carry out specialized functions. Cells also contain the body's hereditary material and can make copies of themselves" i answer the question.

Ha you thought i was dumb but nah i did some research on the things i will learn here.

"Well very good, stay at the end of the lesson looks like i have to remind you some of the rules" she replies.

Damn she really is going to annoy me this year.

This is part 1, hope you like it.❤️