Part 29

Ava's pov:

Its been a week since that day and you can tell that it wasnt the best , but there's nothing we can do about it.

I was grading papers as it was the exam month when suddenly the door opened revealing Erica walking in with flowers in her hands.

"Erica what are you doing" i say panicking that someone might have seen her.

"Dont worry no one saw me" she replies as she smiles from ear to ear.

"Idiot" i say as i wrap my arms around her neck, quickly kissing her lips and push her away.

"Damn thats all i get" she says acting sad.

"We are in school Erica dont forget" i say seriously.

"And what are those for" i say as i point to the flowers.

"Ohh im here to ask you on a date" she says nervously as she lowers her head.

"Cute" i say in a lower voice.

"What" she says as she looks up and i notice her red cheeks.

"Nothing" i reply trying to cover up.

"So whats your answer" she asks again as she patiently moves like a child.

"Well lets see if i have time for you" i say as i pretend i dont have free time. But stop when i see her sad face.

"Im kidding idiot ofc my answer is yes, always for you" i tell her and she smiles as she immediately hugs me.

"Yes yes yesl" she says as she jumps up and down.

"Lets meet at 7 o'clock, i will take you at your place" she says as she leaves with excitement.

I shake my head as i begin to prepare for my class.

"Ouhh Ms.Anderson has a date look" says a boy as he points to the flowers making the students laugh at that.

"Shh sit down now" i say as i calm them even thought i couldnt hold back my smile.

Ohhh Erica you drive me crazy.

Erica's pov:

I get ready for the date as i was so happy about it, i chose a safe place so no one will recognise us, it was a place far from our town.

I get dressed while singing and dancing up and down.

Her fit:

"Looks like someone has a date" says Leyla from the door

"Do i look good" i say excitedly and also very nervous.