Part 28

Ava's pov:

"Hey mom" Erica greets her mom coldly and walks inside. 

"Hi Miss Johnson im Ava, Erica's friend" i confidently introduce myself even though i was dying inside, i turn to the side and i see Mia in anxiety.

"And this is Mia" i intoduce her and Erica's mom welcomes us inside with a attitude.

We walked in and it was a beautiful house, now i know why Erica is so rich because with a job in a cafe i dont think you can afford that kind of lifestyle.

We sat down and it was so awkward as no one spoke a word, after a few minutes a man entered the living room, i realized it was Erica's father, because you could see the resemblance between them. Both her parents are beautiful so i know where she got it from.

"Hi welcome" her father greets us in a cheerful voice and Erica hugs him, a very big difference greeting between her father and her mother.

She looked happier when she saw him and i was glad because i havent seen her happy this whole trip.

Her mom coughs geting her husbands attention and he stops smiling, now i know who's fault is.

"Can you both tell me about Mia and we can leave" Erica asks in a rude voice as she looks at her mom. I look at her and when she turns to me, i shake my head for her to stop acting like that.

"Now Erica wouldnt be rude for your friends to leave without dinner" her father says.

"Lets go dinner is ready" he says as he motions for us to get up and try to ease the situation as Erica and her mother are staring at each other.

I get up and as i walk closer to Erica, i grab her hand making her stand up.

"Do it for Mia" i tell her even though i dont know why she has this attitude with her mom but i will find out later.

I turn to my side and see Mrs.Johnson glaring at me, i hope she didnt find out anything. We sat down and again there was silence.

"So Erica any boyfriend" her mom asks as she eyes me. Making me even more nervous.

Erica's pov:

I look at my mom in disbelief, she still cant accept the fact that i like girls, she only thinks about her reputation and no one else.

"No" i say shortly.

"Well why not" she asks again.

"Dont act like you are interested" i say rudely and feel Ava's hand on my leg, as i look at her she gives me a reassuring look.

"Why so rude" she asks again, irritating me even more.

"Dad im here to ask about Mia and i'd really like to know in what way she is related to us" i ask dad ignoring mom's presence.

"Well im really sorry that i didnt tell you this Erica, i really wanted to tell you but you know the reason" he says while raising his eyebrow.