Part 14

Erica's pov:

Its been three weeks since that coffee date with Ava, i dont know if i can even call it a date.

We have been on good terms these days and the key to that is that i always when she's upset about something i try to talk her through it and it works pretty well.

Today we have a three day trip with our class, im too lazy to go but i cant live without seeing her face for five days as today is wednesday.

I pack with Leyla and get dressed for today.

Her fit:

We got to the bus and saw Ms

We got to the bus and saw Ms.Anderson there looking very beautiful.

"Good morning Miss" i smile at her as i check her out.

"Good morning Erica" she looks at me with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on her face.

We sit with Leyla at the back of the bus and Lucas on our side.

After one hour, we were getting tired, Leyla had her head on my shoulder while she was sleeping, i look at the front of the bus and see Ava alone in her seat.

I look at Lucas and motion for him to replace me with the sleeping Leyla.

He happily agreed looking way to excited as he understands what im trying to do, he is the biggest shipper of us.

"Hey can i sit here" i ask before sitting down.

"Yes you can" she answers sadly.

"Are you okay" i ask her worried.

"Yes why" she asks again.

"I dont know you look sad" she smiles at me happy that im interested in her.

"Just some problems at home with David" she tells me sadly.

"Let me know if i need to beat someone up okay" i joke trying to make her laugh and i succeeded.