Part 17

Erica's pov:

She drags me into the bathroom and we get into one of the stalls, she looks at me seductively as she tries to calm me down.

I wont lie that really just did something to me but i wont let her know that.

"Oh dont bother, it wont work, tell me what were you doing with him, did you forget what i told you yesterday" i say seriously.

"He came to me and wanted to go for that coffee but i refused so you dont have to worry for anything" she says as she plays with my jaw and smirks.

She closes the gap as she grabs my neck and kisses me passionately.

She lowers her head and kisses my neck, she started sucking my pulse and it was driving me crazy, we kissed for a few minutes and decided to leave so we dont raise suspicions.

"Im still mad at you and also dont forget your punishment" i say with a smirk.

"Oh im waiting patiently" she says seductively.

When we leave the stall i look in the mirror and see a big hickey on my neck, i turn to look at Ava as she was laughing at me.

"No you didnt" i say freaking out.

"Payback time" she says and comes up behind me hugging my waist.

"Its not fair, you covered it with makeup, i dont have any makeup now" i reply as i look at her in the mirror.

"Dont worry you will cover it with a scarf" she tells me.

"You have no idea what you're getting youself into" i say with a smirk.

"Well tell me" she asks me.

"Wait and see" i reply.

We get out of the bathroom, first she goes then me, i tried to cover the hickey by lowering my head because i still cant put the scarf on because we are inside.

But this did not go unnoticed by Leyla as always she doesnt miss anything.

"Wow, i was going to ask what took you guys so long, but i got my answer" she says teasing me.

"Please be quiet" i put the scarf on, ignoring the stares.

We leave the hotel and head to the mountain, we were told to pair up, so i waited there with Leyla as we were together.

After about 5 minutes i was distracted and as i look to my side i dont see Leyla, i search for her and see her with Lucas far from me, looking and laughing at me.

I look around and as i was about to walk towards them, someone grabs my hand.

"Hey if you dont mind im alone, so can you please ride with me" Mr.Anderson asks me.

"No" i reply still mad at her.

She comes close to my ear and whispers.

"Please" she whispers and moans on my ear quietly so the students cant hear her.

I give her a death glare, mad that this worked on me, i decide to go with her,
she still doesnt know what she put herself into.