Part 20

Please vote so i can keep writing

Erica's pov:

We were enjoying this moment until she burst into tears, at first i didnt understand why but when she said those words my heart broke into a million pieces.

I stopped myself from crying in front of her because i know that would make it worse.

Even thought i couldnt stop feeling like crap for being the reason i made her life so difficult, i hated myself for it and wished i had never met her, our lives would have been so easy.

We arrive at the hotel and start packing so we can leave.

"Hey are you okay" Leyla asks.

"Yeah im fine" i reply trying to fake it but she can see through my curtains so there's no need for me to act.

"Tell me" she asks again.

I tell her everything as my tears start streaming down my face, finally letting myself cry as i was afraid to cry in front of her.

It was time to leave so we get ready and before i knew it i was in my apartment with Leyla.

Wednesday:

On monday they let us rest as we were very tired from the trip and on tuesday i didnt get a chance to talk to her.

So i was hoping i could talk to her today, i get up, take a shower and get dressed.

Her fit:

I left Leyla while she was waiting for her boyfriend and went to school with my car

I had my first class with her and was excited to see her face again after two days.

I go to her class and she wasnt there, so i was kind of sad but i didnt let that ruin my mood.

After 10 minutes she comes and sits at her desk not once looking at me.

I didnt take it for anything until she looked at me and i smiled but she looks somewhere else completely ignoring me.

Again i didnt think much of it so i decided to stay back at the end of the class.

The bell rings and i watch as the students immediately leave, i slowly pack until the room is empty.

I go down at her desk and just stare at her as she has her head down, i cough to get her attention.

She looks at me and i freeze, she had a look in her eyes that scared me, she was staring at me without emotions as her eyes were black.

"Why are you ignoring me" i say, afraid of the answer i would get.

"Im sorry what do you mean Ms.Johnson" she says coldly.

"Ava what is this" i ask her as tears were about to leave my eyes.

"Please leave Erica" she begged without looking at me.

"Look at me Ava" i say as the tears started to flow as i couldnt take it anymore.

"Please" she looks at me pleading but still she put a facade on her face that scared me.

"Please tell me what's wrong" i ask her.

"It was only one night Erica put that in your mind and leave" she says those words that hurted like a knife was stabbing me in the heart.

"I hate you Ava, i fucking hate you" i yell as i push her in the chest, tears streaming down my face.

I walk away without looking back even thought i hoped she would shout at me come back but she never did.

Was i just a fling for her that she wanted to have on the trip and then throw me like i was nothing.

I get in my car and drive to a club to get drunk, not the best idea but i didnt care at the moment.

The only person i opened my heart to, broke it like it was nothing, i couldnt understand why she was doing this and i didnt want to ask her if thats what she wanted, then okay.

Ava's pov:

It was wednesday and i was happy to see her again and talk to her, also today i decided to leave early so i could talk to David and break off this engagement.

As i was getting ready for class, someone knocks on my door.

"Come in" i say.

"Hi Ms.Anderson someone gave me this envelope, they said it was for you" a student says as he hands it over.

"Thank, you can leave" i say as i open to see what's in there.

The minute i opened my heart dropped, i was shocked to see some pictures of me and Erica.

My hands began to shake as i looked at them, feeling mixed emotions, afraid and angry.

Angry at the fact that i was so immature and let this happen and afraid that i dont know what will happen to us and the fact that i promised to myself that i wouldnt hurt her.

Tears start to stream down my face as i look at the photos, i find a note that said.

"If i were you i would be more careful, if you dont stop this, all your loved ones will know about it. Be careful with your next moves" i reread it many times trying to think of someone that would do this but nothing came to my mind.

I was frozen in my seat, wondering what to do now, i cant live when someone has my life in their hands.

After a few minutes of thinking, i tried to calm myself down and the best decision for now is to ignore her.

I have to make her hate me, even thought the thoughts of it is making me sad, but i have no other choice.

The class started and i didnt spare a glance at her, but just as i thought i made it, i look at her and she was smiling widely and it hurted me even more.

As i looked away from her, i noticed her frown. Ughh i hated myself for this but i cant do anything about it.

In the end she comes over to me and coughs to get my attention, but i dont take my eyes off the paper.

.....

The last words that left her mouth hurted like hell, but i can say i succeeded, it was my plan to make her hate me.

I couldn take it anymore and decided to leave school for today as i was tired of pretending that everything was fine.

Part 20, comment who is your favorite character so far🩵