Part 21

Erica's pov:

I was too drunk to notice anything, but all i know is that im dancing here with a woman who i still havent seen her face.

It was getting hotter and hotter as she grinds on my front with her back, i grab her hand and spin her around.

Shocked, i saw Ms.Evans who was as drunk as i was and the fact that we were dancing like that didnt bother her.

"Oh hi Erica" she says as she clings to my neck.

I was too drunk to care, so i danced with her, trying to erase the memories of her from my head.

She really destroyed me in a minute and i cant get my mind off her even though i thought i had too many drinks.

Even when i was dancing with Ms.Evans she was still on my mind, i couldnt help but think of her in Ms.Evans place. I know its wrong, i understand, but my heart is not thinking like my head.

I feel someone watching me, i didnt turn my head as i didnt care who it was.

Ava's pov: 

I called Alexander to go to the club today so i can forget about my situation, but like a deja vu, i see her in the same outfit from school telling me she was here long time ago.

Ava's outfit:

She looked so hot today, but no, im not going to think about her anymore, im trying to forget her

I try to ignore her as i turn to my side talking to Alexander, but still my eyes wont leave her.

I see her dancing with a woman and the feeling of jealousy was driving me crazy, the way her hands were holding her waist was driving me crazy. Those hands were meant only for me and nobody else.

"Ughh" i groan in frustration as i look at them and i shouldnt even be jealous when she's not mine.

"Calm down, you're about to kill her without even touching anything" he says while holding my hands down.

"I cant help it Ale" i look at him with teary eyes.

"I know baby, but its for the best, not only did you save yourself but her too" he says reassuring me as he hugs me.

After some times i see them leaving together somewhere private, i didnt want to interfere in their affairs so i continue my conversation.

Erica's pov:

"Should we go somewhere else" Ms.Evans asks me as her hand reaches down and holds my hand.

I was too drunk so i didnt care and agreed.

She was dragging me through the crowd and we went to the private rooms, she kisses me hungrily as she begins to undress me.

I laid her on the bed and kissed her hungrily, trying to forget her, but even my mind when i was kissing Ms.Evans imagined her, as if she was beneath me.

Even my mind was betraying me and i know it is wrong to try to ease my pain by using someone else. But i couldnt help it.

I pull away from her and realize what i was doing, as i was about to leave the bed she takes my hand and drags me on top of her.

"I know im not her, but forget it for today" she says and im shocked at how she knows.

"Dont ask how i know, its just your body language and i wont tell anyone just take me please" she says as she looks at me with dark eyes.

I start to undress her but stop immediately when our door opens, Ms.Evans pushes me and tries to cover herself.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing" in a blurry sight but i could still tell who it was from her voice.

"No, i didnt mean it i-ii" Ms.Evans says as she begins to dress.

"Stop, we'll talk tomorrow, please get up and you come on i'll send you home" she grabs my arms but i quickly push her away.

"Dont touch me and why are you here let us in our business" i say drunkenly as i try to stay still, Ms.Evans quickly leaves the room without looking at me.

"No wait" i say trying to go past Ava, but she stops me.

"Erica you are drunk lets go home" she says.

"Leave me alone, dont you understand, i dont want you here" i shout trying to make her go away but my drunk body gave up as i fell into her arms not having the strength to get up again.

That's the last thing i remember from that night.

Ava's pov:

The sight of her on top of Ms.Evans broke me into million pieces, it was supposed to be me under her as she traced her hands down my body.

But it wasnt and that was my fault, but the fact that she moved on from me so soon broke me more.

I know im wrong and i shouldnt blame her for this, but its also not easy for me, this situation is making my life much worse, i dont know what to think and what to do.

I dont know what is the right thing to do and even if i do something, it always turns out to be a bad decision. This is my life always with bad decision everytime and everywhere.

It hurts me seeing her with someone else and also not being herself, drunk and her puffy eyes made me feel even worse.

But i couldnt let Ms.Evans take advantage of the situation so i decided to take her home, but not to my house this time, i called Leyla to pick her up at the door as i went inside. She came and holds Erica by her arms and looks at me.

"Please dont go near her again" she says seriously.

"She doesnt deserve this" she continues as she sees me stuggling to speak.

"I know im sorry" i look at with pleady eyes.

"Just stay away" she finishes and goes inside.

I walk away with those words repeating in my head, not knowing what to do and what to expect.

Part 21 comment who is your least favorite character so far🖤