Part 4

Ms.Anderson's pov:

I was out with my friend Alexander, i decided to just enjoy a night out to get away from the stress that students give me, speaking of them, i wasnt that lucky to get away from them tonight.

I watch Erica in the club dancing with some boy, who at the first glance he didnt seem like a good guy, the way he was so close to her made my blood boil.

Not that it is any of my business, i just noticed that she was drunk and he could take advantage of that.

She was making eye contact with me and i couldnt take it anymore.

"Hey Alexander im leaving early today, you can stay if you want"

It's better because he was distracted with some blonde and also because i dont want to stay here anymore.

I rush at her taking her by the arm.

"Hey what the fuck do you think you're doing" the boy yells trying to scare me.

Erica was staring at me confused as to why i did that. I didnt think before doing this and i didnt know what to say.
So i said the first thing that came to mind.

"Im taking what's mine" i reply with a smirk.

"Wait what.." i didnt let him finish and just walked away.

Erica passed out in my arms, not knowing anything, thank god she didnt hear me.

I take her to my car and put the seatbelt on, i try to remove a strand of hair from her face and at that moment i froze staring at her, i didnt notice how beautiful she is.

I shake my head not to think about such things, she is my student and im her teacher and also im engaged.

Well only engaged for the people to know, we only hang out so our parents see us as a lovely couple because my mom insisted that i marry someone and i had no choice, so i have to play the role of the happily couple.

Okay enough thinking about my life.

I try to wake Erica so she can tell me her address but no success, so i just decided to take her to my house because my fiancé isnt there, if he was it would be weird knowing i have a student at my house.

I take her to my room only took off her shoes because it would be weird if i undress her and decided to sleep on my couch.

Tomorrow morning:

Erica's pov:

I woke up in a room i didnt recognize, i got up feeling dizzy, i shouldnt drink that much.

I go down the stairs trying to find the owner of the house, when i see in the kitchen the person i wouldnt have never even thought about, she was in her pajamas but they suited her perfect even more from behind. Ooo erica stop thinking like that and i should stop staring before she catches me but as always my luck isnt on my side.

"Oh, you woke up, come sit down, here is your aspirin and i made you a coffee because i didnt know what you eat for breakfast and i didnt want to make something that you dont like if you have anything that you like, let-"

"Proffesor its okay i usually dont eat breakfast" i stopped her from her cute rambling, she looked so nervous, i dont know if it is because i was here maybe she is uncomfortable.

"I think its okay for me to leave" i say uncomfortably.

"No no you can stay more and also call me Ava when we arent at school" she replies.

"Oh okay prof- i mean Ava" i reply with a smile.

"How did i get here" i ask curiously.

"You were drunk last night and i didnt want anything to happen to you, i wanted to look for your friends but it was so crowded so i decided to take you home, i tried to ask you for your address but you were asleep and in the end i just took you to my house" she explained to me.

We talked for a few minutes and decided to leave because Leyla is going to kill me, well its not my fault my phone died.

"Thank you for this Ava, but i have to go see you on monday" i say and head to the door.

"Bye Erica and dont drink again okay" she says in a playful voice.

"Yes mom" i reply with a smile.

She just smiles and waves at me.

At the apartment:

As i enter my room, im met with my crazy roommate.

"Where the fuck are you why arent you answering my calls" she yells.

"Calm down my phone died and i couldnt tell you, i was with Ms.Anderson i think she was there and she saw my drunken state and tried to find you but couldnt and just took me to her house" i reply as if it was the most normal thing.

"What!!! You were at the Ms.Anderson's house" she yells.

"Ugh keep your voice down my head is still pounding. Yes she took me because i didnt tell her my address due to my drunken state" i reply annoyed, i know that she has a right to be worried but my headache just couldnt take all this convesation.

"Oh but that means ooo" she stopped  mid-sentence and started jumping like a crazy monkey.

"What" i reply hoping she will just tell me and shut up.

"Liam told me that a woman took you from him when you were dancing and when he asked her what she was doing, she replied "im taking whats mine„" she replies while smiling and jumping.

I stood there shocked wondering why she would say that, was she just using it as a reason to get away from Liam or something else.

I ignored Leyla and just decided to take a nape, even thought i couldnt because that was the only thing going through my head.

Part 4 who's your favorite character in movies🤍