Part 24

Ava's pov:

I entered the cafe and approached Alexander.

"Hey Ale" i say as i sit down.

"Hey looks like someone is in a good mood" he says looking me up and down.

"Did something happen yesterday" he ask with suspicions.

"No ofc no she has a girlfriend" i reply defensively.

"Yeah yeah a girlfriend that changes every week" he says.

"Come on Ava, we both know that you two cant stay away from each other, if you could see the way you look at each other" he says as he tries to act like us.

"Stop you idiot, even if thats not the case i still have to end it with David" i reply.

"Oh i totally forgot about him, he is an easy task, dont worry" he says.

"But the worst one is that Erin talked at the station about you and Erica, they didnt believe him but they want to talk to both of you and you have to be careful in public" he tells me.

"Ughh okay i will tell Erica and you will tell us when we should meet and also dont worry nothing will ever happen between us anymore" i say to him.

"Yeah ofc" he says sarcastically and we talk for about an hour when suddenly i see Erica walking into the cafe.

I forgot that she works here, she sees us and approaches.

"Why didnt you tell me that you were with Alexander" she shoots me a death glare and i just smile at her.

"What are you guys doing here" she asks us.

We tell her about Erin and she doesnt seem bothered about it.

"What happened with Mia" i ask her.

"Oh she's staying at my place for a week, then she's leaving, thats what she told me" she tells me.

"Okay be careful we still dont know her" i tell her.

"Yeah dont worry but i think i might help her find her parents" she says.

"If i can help with anything you can just ask me" i say and Ale says the same.

"Thanks guys, but now i have work to do, see you later" she says but stops for a few seconds looking at me and then shakes her head remembering what situation we are in.

"Aaaaaaa she is in love with you girlll" Ale yells more then he should because people were looking at us and i turn my head to see Erica smiling.

"Shhhh idiot she heard you" i say trying to shut him up.

"Okay okay i stopped but damn girl you keep saying she has a girlfriend but the only thing i saw here was her being wrapped around your little finger" he says as he continues to tease me.

I dont say anything because even if i want to deny it,
i cant because i saw that too and just thinking about it makes me blush.

Skip friday:

I wake up today in a good mood and get dressed.

Her fit: