Part 18

Erica's pov:

We stayed in that cafe for some time and decided to go to the hotel, i decide to shop for some things that i will need later.

It was night and i told Leyla that i would not be in the room tonight, i take my things and go to Ava's room not without looking in the corridor for students.

I knock on the door and it opens immediately as if she was waiting for me, she grabs my hand and pulls me in and quickly attacks me with a kiss.

I respond as i lock the door behind us,
we walk and she lays on the bed.

"You're so fucking beautiful" i say the first thing my heart wanted to say.

"Please stop and kiss me" she puts her hands around my neck and pulls me down, kissing passionately at first, then quickly heats up as i begin to undress her.

I start kissing her neck and down her chest to her stomach and then stop at her wet spot as i put my fingers just lightly touching, she moves her hips closer to me in desperately but i leave her like that and go search something in my bag.

"Close your eyes" she looks at me suspiciously.

"What are you going to do" she asks.

"Do it" she obeys quickly and closes her eyes.

I take both of her hands and handcuff them to the top of the bed and she looks at me like i'm crazy.

"What's on your dirty little mind now Erica" she looks at me with a smirk.

"Well someone here doesnt like to listen sometimes, so we have to punish her" i say smirking as i look at her naked body, the urge to give her what she wants is killing me.

"Erica please" she moans as she says my name.

"What, i didnt hear you" i say teasing her.

She looks at me in frustration as i walk around the bed looking at her.

"Please repeat what i said my love" i ask her.

"What i dont know, please come here" she says.

"No no answer my question" i reply.

"You said i shouldnt talk to Erin, but we already talked about it, so please stop this" she says frustrated.

"Oh Ms.Anderson, Ms.Anderson i didnt take you for the person to beg" i say as i climb on the bed and in a instant she wraps her legs around me and pulls me close, she attacks kissing me hungrily and i pull away.

"Eagerly arent we" i say as i kiss her again and start kissing her slowly from her lips to her nape then her neck, sucking and probably leaving marks, her scent was driving me crazy it was heaven, even if you tried to stay away, it just pulls you closer.

I leave wet kisses all over her body as i move closer to her waist, she was getting more desperate as she moved her hips towards me.

I approach her wet spot and look up at her as she tries to move her hands from the cuffs but she fails miserably.

"Stop moving or i will stop" she stops quickly obeying me.

"Good girl" those words made her even more desperated as she tried to stay still.

I finally let myself in and give her what she wants, i start kissing first her thighs and then start sucking her wet spot fast as she moves her hips making me go faster, i notice her walls getting tight and i put two fingers without her knowing, she moans loudly as her back arches.

I go faster as i watch her getting close, as she cames on my finger, i remove them and lick one and bring my hand closer to her as she licks my finger.

I remove the handcuffs and in a instant she attacks me getting on top of me.

"Dont you ever do that again" she says as she puts her hands around my neck.

"Chill baby" i say teasingly.

She starts kissing me and begins to undress me but i stop her hands.

"Another time" she looks at me with the are you sure look, i nod and she lays down on my side.

"You are driving me crazy Erica" she says.

"I know, i usually have that effect on people" i laugh as she playfully nudges me.

"Its only me now" she says.

"Possessive are we now" i tease her.

"Well, whats mine is mine" she says smiling.

"Ohh, are we official now" i ask curiously.

"Well, i'll see what i can do at home with David and im also still your teacher" she says seriously.

"Yeah dont start" i cut her off not wanting to start a fight as i pull her close to me cuddling, her head on my chest and just us enjoying this moment, her feeling my heartbeat and me taking her scent.

Tomorrow:

I left her room early in the morning so that the students wouldnt notice anything, i take a shower and dress quietly because Leyla is still asleep.

Her fit:

I go outside for a morning walk so i can calm my thoughts while i walk on the snow enjoying the winter time

I really want to go somewhere away from people just me and her, enjoying this life to the fullest.

But sadly this wont happen and i have to accept that.

Part 18 comment who do you want to be the top more❤️