Part 13

The end of school:

I finish detention and walk to the parking lot, i see Ms.Anderson standing there, maybe waiting for someone.

I jump on my motorbike and drive in front of her.

"Do you need a ride home" she looks at me like im crazy or something, but not only that,  something changed in her eyes well it looks like Miss here likes bikers.

"No thanks im in a dress and im waiting for my friend" she refused and as if God heard me, she gets a call from her friend that he cant pick her up.

"Well now you're stuck with me dont worry here is my jacket" i get up and i tie my jacket around her waist as i knelt down she seemed to like this position and i couldnt help but smirk at her.

I stand up and grab her by the waist, surprised she grabs my shoulders to steady herself.

"Dont worry i got you" i say as i look into her eyes and seat her on my moterbike.

As i turn it on she wasnt holding me.

"If i were you i would have hugged me" i tell her but her stubborn mind didnt want to, so i try to scare her as i start the motorbike really fast at the start.

She jumps at me and hugs me as she was scared for her dear life.

"I told you" she smakes me playful as i laugh at her childish behaviour.

This was the best ride i have ever had with this motorbike, her hugging me and just enjoying the moment, the cold wind hitting us and making her hug me more, ohh mom im in love with this woman.

I wanted to shout this and let the world know but i was too afraid to do it, i was afraid it would scare her and ignore me for the rest of my life.

I could lose her forever and that's not what i want.

Deciding to not end this night, i drive somewhere else. Its a little cafe far away from the public, it is mainly used for couples, well we arent couple but i wanted to enjoy this moment alone with her.

"Erica where is this, you should have taken me home not here" i laugh as i take off her helmet.

"Dont worry we'll just have a coffee and warm up" i say with a smile.

"What, why are you smiling" she asks defensively like a child.

"Its just..." i fix her hair as it was a mess due to the helmet.

She smakes my hand away as she tries to fix her hair with the mirror on the motorbike.

"You look pretty" i suddenly say out of nowhere.

She lowers her head again, looking like a red mess but a cute one.

"And here i thought you wouldnt say anything today" ouu she was waiting for my compliment huh.

"Come on" i intertwined our hands without realising and we walk inside the cafe.

As we approach the table, i notice our hands and quickly remove my hand, i offer her the seat and sit down.

"Soo Ava are you going at that holiday we're having this year" i ask her curiously.

"Yes i have to be there because i'm going to take care of your class" she replies.

"And are you coming" she asks me.

"Well i wasnt planning, but since you are going, i might be there" i reply with a smirk.

While we were talking someone approaches us.

"Hey Erica i haven't seen you in a while" i turn my head to see Liam.

"Oh hey" i get up to greet him, but he hugs me.

"Are you planning to go clubbing some days with me Leyla and Ethan if you want ofc" he asks me and just looks at me, completely ignoring Ava.

"I dont know i will see" as i turn my head i see Ava glaring at him and i couldnt help but tease her more.

I put my hand on his shoulder while we talk a little more and at the end, i say goodbye to him and sit down.

Ava seemed very annoyed by this situation, so i didnt want to push it.

"We can go if you want" she tries to pay but i didnt let her telling that was my treat but she didnt speak at all, ignoring me until we got to my motorbike and i decided to break the silence.

"What is wrong with you, why are you ignoring me" i say annoyed.

"Nothing, take me home" she cuts the conversation shortly.

Not wanting to push it further, i decided to take her home, when we arrived i couldnt help it but talk to her because i didnt want to be in bad terms.

"Are you mad that i talked to Liam" i say in a lower voice if she wasnt close she would have missed it.

I look at her with my puppy eyes trying to calm her.

"Ughh Erica you know i hate that guy, i told you if i wasnt there that night something could happen and its better not to talk to him but you're still talking to him freely" she says frustrated because she cant be mad at me.

"Im sorry okay my love, i wont talk to him again, i promise" i put my promise finger to her and she just accepted it trying not to smile at my childish behavior.

"And dont call me that" she says, making an angry face.

I start the motorbike and put on the helmet.

"What are you saying my love" i shout for her to hear me because the sound of the motorbike is too loud.

She laughed at me and that sound, i could hear that sound all the time and not get boring, i was just looking at her and smiling and she noticed that and lowered her head.

"Goodbye my love" i say as i caress her face and wink.

I left her behind and was driving like a crazy man as i was away from her, i put my hand in the air and screamed.

"IM IN LOVE WITH THIS WOMAN"

"Yeahh get her" i turn my head to see someone shouting and clapping for me.

Part 13, which is your favorite moment in this book❤️