Part 8

Erica's pov:

Its monday and i wake up feeling like my head is almost blowing up from the pain.
I try to get up but no success so i just lie down again.

"Hey good morning here is your coffee and aspirin, skip school today and i hope you get better and also dont think that because you're sick you wont tell me what happend okayy" she looks me dead in the eyes and walks out.

I drink some coffee and my aspirin and fell back asleep.

Wednesday

Two days after this happend, i didnt go to school on monday because my hangover was the worst i have ever had.

Yesterday luckly i didnt have any hours with her but today i couldnt get away from her. I wake up regretting even my existence as i remember the moment, the feeling that i had that day, this woman really fucked up my life with just existing in my life.

I take a shower and decide what to wear.

The fit:

I go to the kitchen finding Leyla there, i explained to her what happened yesterday and she wants to kill Ms

I go to the kitchen finding Leyla there, i explained to her what happened yesterday and she wants to kill Ms.Anderson, so help me deal with her today.

We arrive at school not wanting to go inside because i have my first class with her and it's very difficult to ignore her when i have two hours on monday, one hour wednesday and two hours friday, also everyday in the cafe after school, she is like a regular customer everyday at the same time.

It's like she is everywhere you cant ignore her even if you try.

So here we are heading to her class as we walk inside we are early but it looks like she is too, she looks suprised as she sees me walking in the class as if she wasnt expecting me today, i make eye contact with her and look away, ignoring her presence. Leyla looks at her as if she has personal beef with her, she looks at me and mouths im going to kill her, i laugh quietly as i make her sit down and not make a scene.

Even thought I wanted to ignore her, i couldnt help but glance at her, that outfit made her look way to hot, it's like that was made for her and only her, I try to sneak a peek without her noticing and it seems like i succeeded this, as she didn't seem to notice my glances, but i still hate her for what she did to me.

Her fit:

"Ms.Johnson i'd like to talk to you after class about missing the monday lessons" she says looking at me seriously.

I just look at her emotionlessly and just nod letting her know that i understand what she said.

Ava's pov:

I look at her as i notice her lack of emotion today, i know that is my fault but can you blame me she's still young and i cant stop her from experiencing life and im also engaged okay for this part its nothing but i can lose my job and reputation just for those little feelings which i think will go by the time.

Well I thought, but it doesn't seem like it, seeing her in person it doesn't seem to work, it seems the more I try to forget it, the worse it gets.

I try to focus on teaching, even thought sometimes i stare at her way to much, but she doesnt look at me even once and it's breaking my heart.

The lesson ends and i wait for the students to leave, when the class is empty, just me and her, i close the door and walk slowly, afraid of what will happen.

"Okay Erica, i'd like to know what was the reason that you were missing the monday lessons" i ask her.

"I was sick" she replies shortly, well i expected that behavior, but i still wanted to know more.

"Dont lie to me, tell me the truth" i reply serious.

"I dont think the truth is appropriate for school" she replies sarcastically.

"Erica dont cross the line please"
I reply feeling annoyed by her attitiude.

"Im sorry what line are you talking about huh, the line where you kissed me and made me feel hundreds of emotions because it made me think that maybe you wanted this too, you only think for yourself, have you ever thought once the way you made me feel the way you destroyed me in a second huhh tell me if you thought about me for a second" she yells while tears flowed down her face, i didnt think she was that hurt but her words are not truth, i thought about her all the time, only i cant tell her about it.

"Im sorry okay, you are to young Erica, you have to experience life and i cant take that out of your life, im sorry but what happened that day shouldnt happen again and you should forget it" i reply as i try to be serious even thought it is hurting me too.

She just looks at me in the eyes, her face lacking any kind of emotions, hurting me more and making me regret all the decisions i've made since the day i saw her face, making me regret the fact that i hurted her without knowing about her feelings.

She leaves the room and im frozen in my seat thinking about all the decisions i made, even thought it hurts her, its better this way, its better to cut it off now than later when we are in a path that we cant turn back.

I dont know how im going to ignore those feelings, but i have to be patient and just do my job.

Part 8, describe yourself in three words🧡