Part 10

Erica's pov:

I was studying when i suddenly got a call from Ms.Anderson, at first i didnt want to answer but it was late and maybe something happened.

I answer and i dont hear her voice but instead a man's voice.

"Hey are you Erica, i'm calling because this lady is drunk and if you can pick her up or find a solution that would be great, i'll text the address" he tells me.

"Oh okay.." he hangs up and i click on the locations, i better go get her before something happens to her.

I get there and i see her with a man who was smiling and looking at me, what is going on, i stand there confused, she looks at me with those eyes that i didnt like because the power she has over me is unbelievable.

I approach her and notice that she is really drunk.

"Oh heyy babyy" she says drunkenly as she tries to kiss me but i react fast and pick her up, as she falls asleep and puts her face on my neck.

I put her in the car and put the seatbelt on, i decided to send her to her house because i cant send her to my apartment, Leyla is there and she will kill her if i go there, so no.

We arrive and i try to wake her up to give me the keys to her house.

"Hey Ava wake up, show me where your keys are" i say softly as she wakes up and tries to find her keys, i see she is having a hard time and just take her purse and find the keys.

I pick her up again and walk up the stairs to her room, i lay her down and try to leave but she wont let me go.

When suddenly she kisses me, i couldnt react quickly this time, as she pulls me on top of her and locks me with her legs.

It was getting way to hot but i know its not right she's drunk and she wont remember anything tomorrow and i dont want for this to happen, not that i dont want it but just not now when she is drunk and we arent in good terms.

I pull away and remove her legs, she immediately falls asleep, i cover her with a blanket and try to leave when she grabs my hand.

"No stay, please Erica" she says with her eyes closed.

I didnt know what to do so i just laid down facing the ceiling, lost in my thoughts when i suddenly felt her arms hugging me, i didnt want to wake her up so i just put my arms around her and kept her warm.

Next morning:

Ava's pov:

Opening my eyes slowly i thought that i was hugging my pillow but when i looked up i see Erica, i was shocked i wanted to move fast but i didnt want to scare her, i remove my head from her neck and look at her, i dont know how we got here,
i only remembered Alexander calling her without me knowing and only this.

I quickly stand up looking at myself hoping we didnt do anything but she has her clothes on and so do i, but still i couldnt help but think that maybe it did happen.

I take a shower and change without making a sound and go downstairs to make her a coffee before waking up, i cant make her breakfast because she told me that she doesnt eat.

"Hey" i jump startled by her, as she walks in looking at me maybe scared.

"Oh sorry for scaring you, i think i should go, i hope you have a good day Ms.Anderson" she says trying to leave but i stop before she could.

"Hey stop come here, drink your coffee first and i have to ask you something" i say in my bossy voice and to my surprise she obeys me like a lost puppy making me smile at her innocent.

She sits down and just like everytime she just stops, looking and checking me, as if she is mesmerized by me, i love this about her and also the fact that i can tease her about it.

"Erica eyes up here" she quickly looks into my eyes as i see her face turning red.

"Can you tell me what happened last night because i dont remember anything only seeing you at the club and nothing else" i ask curiously.

She explained to me everything that happened, but it seems like she wasnt telling me something, but i didnt want to push it any further.

"Im very sorry for this, my friend Alexander did this and i dont even know why.." she cuts me off and looks me in the eyes and smiles.

"Its okay Ms.Anderson, also you look really beautiful today" she looks at me with her beautiful brown eyes and this confidence of hers, switches something in me that i dont understand.

Now its my turn to blush as i lower my face.

"Thank you and i told you to call me Ava when we are alone Erica" i reply.

And at that moment as if the past moments came back to her mind, her smile fades and she looks at me again with those emotionless eyes.

"I guess i better go see you tomorrow bye Miss" she says and quickly gets up, not even letting me speak as she reaches the door.

"No Erica wait" i say and this time she turned around looking me in the eyes.

I didnt even know what to say, i just reacted without thinking, so i asked what made me more curious.

"Did something happen yesterday"
i look at her patiently waiting for her answer, she looked like she was thinking
of what to say.

"No dont worry nothing happened"
well i was expecting this but i was maybe somehow disappointed.

"Oh okay see you tomorrow" i reply closing the door behind me.

Part 10, comment your favorite character so far🤍