Part 26

Erica's pov:

I start kissing her passionately as she wraps her legs around my waist, i hold her tight and walk upstairs without breaking the kiss. I lay her on the bed and look at her from above.

"God you look so fucking hot" i say as my breath catches in my throat as i look at her.

I could hear my heart beating like crazy, it was about to explode. The way she was smirking and looking me up and down was driving me crazy.

I start kissing her and with each kiss going lower and lower. I pull the straps of her dress down and expose her naked body in front of me, she came prepared as she was not wearing underwear. Making me laugh as she gets red.

"And now you're shy huh" i tease her and start to kiss her but suddenly.

Ava's pov:

I immediately switch our positions as im on top of her.

"Not today" i say as i start to undress her. Well she has to pay for the scene in class today.

I undress her and kiss her lips, it was getting so hot in this room that we both couldnt breathe. I bite her lips hard and she groans from the pain.

"If i ever see again someone kissing your lips...." I says as i start to kiss her neck.

"Touch your neck..." as i move down to her chest.

"Or any part of your body..." i say as i get close to her face.

"There will be consequences" i whisper closer to her ear and bite it slightly as she moans at the feeling.

"Did you understand" i say in my bossy voice.

"Yes" she says in a lower voice.

"What" i ask again.

"Yes ma'am" she says as she moves desperately.

"Good girl" i say smirking as i get down and start kissing her lips then her neck, sucking and probably leaving hickeys but i dont care.

I start kissing her breasts as my hands move up and down her body, enjoying every part of her. And her perfume was driving me crazy, she smelled so good i couldnt get enough of her.

I get down and start touching her slowly and lightly making her move desperately.

"Eager are we" i tease her with the same words she told me earlier.

"Ava please fuck me" she says desperately.

"What i cant hear you" i say with a smirk.

"Fuck me" she says as she moans and her eyes darken.

"This is what you get for making a scene in front of me" i say as i lick her slowly while looking her straight in the eyes. Kissing her inner thights making her even more desperate if thats even possible.

After some time, i just give her what she wants as i start to lick and suck her wet spot, going more faster, she grabs my hair and pushes my head further in.

Her Anatomy (wlw) (teacherxstudent)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें