Goodbyes part 2

Will's POV

I was just about to head into my cabin to start packing up the last of my things, when Nico stopped me.

"Wait!" He called, and almost ran into me when I stopped.

"Are you mad at me?" He blurted out. I was surprised. Why would he think I was mad at him?

"..It's just, you keep ignoring me and looking away all the time..." He continued. 'Oh...' I thought "No! No. I'm not mad." I said quickly, waving my hands in front of me.

Nico sighed. "Good." He said. "It would be much harder to finish our quest if we were mad at eachother." "But if you're not mad, why do you keep ignoring me?"

I blushed. Trying to hide it, I quickly covered my face with my hands.

"Are you ok?" I heard Nico say. It was kind of confusing, Nico wasn't really the sentimental type.

"Um, yeah I'm fine." I said. "Are you?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He replied.

"I just never thought you would be the type to ask anybody if they're ok."

"O-oh.." He started blushing slightly. I smiled, it was cute! 'Wait, did I just call him cute!?' I thought I said it out loud, but he didn't seem to notice.

------------------Time Skip--------------------

We were saying goodbye to all of our friends at camp, right before we left on our quest.

My half sister dragged me away with all the other Apollo kids. "Are you gonna do it?" She asked.

"What?" I was confused. "Tell Nico you like him. Come on Will, we all know it's true." The others all agreed, some raising their fists in the air.

"Seriously? I don't even know him that well." I said.

She punched me in the gut.

"Ow!" I shouted. "What was that for!?"

"Seriously?" She said. "I can't believe you're so blind." She shook her head in disbelief.

"I can!" Shouted one of my other half-siblings.

"'Sigh' Just go." She said shoving me into Nico.

"Hey!" I yelled, but Nico was already dragging me away.

AN: I don't remember any of Will's siblings names, but I do know he has enough to crowd him.😅
I did think about having them go in the gray sister's taxi, but I thought it would be best used later on in the story. Nico's next! Thank you for reading!
                                           -Skya