Halloween short story

Nico's POV:

Today's Halloween. My favorite part of the year, and the most scary.

Every cabin in camp sets up a haunted house and makes the other cabins try it out. This is my first time here, so I told Will to wake me up early so I had time.

I didn't think it would be at 1 AM!

"Rise and shine!" He opened the door wide open, glowing the brightest I ever saw him glow.

I covered my face with a blanket "Go away Solace!" I shouted at him, but it only came out like, "o arey Sobfasche!"

He came over and yanked off the covers. "I made a promise, and I intend to keep it." He said smiling.

"I never said to wake me up literally the second the day starts on a clock!" I shouted.

He ignored me and dragged me out of bed.

(A few moments later.)

"Why are you still here? I'm awake now." I said, crossing my arms.

"I'm going to help you decorate." He said it like that's what we had agreed on from the start. Which it wasn't!

"No." I said. "Yes." He said and grabbed out boxes from the doorway.

"Fine!" I said. And we started decorating.

Time skip! :D

"All done!" Will said whe we finished. It was late and we headed over to the campfire to tell stories before checking all the other cabins haunted houses.

I wasn't interested in going to any of them, so I stayed in mine and summoned a few ghosts and skeletons  to haunt the place for me while I went to bed.

Only I didn't go to bed. When I got to my room, Will was there. "I thought we were going to see haunted houses together." He said. Arms crossed and angry, he dragged me out of the cabin and led me to the Apollo cabin.

"At least try one." He pleaded.

"Fine, but just one." I opened the door and stepped inside.

I had to admit. The place looked pretty spooky.

The door closed behind us. "This one's an escape room. My sister told me." He said.

I started searching around the room for anything interesting, and soon enough I found it. A small glass jar with a note inside labeled, Tartarus.

I almost dropped it as I recalled that horrible memory, but Will immediately grabbed it out of my hands and opened it easily.

The note had a key attached to it. It said: There's always a way out. Even if it's locked.

"A door!" I said, looking around. I didn't want him to know how scared I already was.

We looked and looked, but the only door was the one we came through. I tried giving up and leaving, but the door was locked.

"Try the key!" I shouted. It worked. We opened it, but instead of coming out to an empty porch, everyone I knew was standing outside. Jason and leo were holding up signs.

They said 'we love you!' But then they turned around. This time it read 'Will likes you.' Before I could say anything, Will, who was standing next to me was now kissing me. I was shocked.

He backed off. "I'm sorry, I sho-" I cut him off. I liked him too, I was just surprised. This time I kissed him.

He reached out to hold my face and I wrapped my arms around him. I had to tiptoe to reach, but I was pretty sure he was bending over too.

Everyone cheered and whistled as we broke away. I blushed hard and hid my face in Will's chest and he picked me up.

Will carried me away and into my cabin.

"Nico, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked me once he put me down. "YES!" I shouted. We kissed again and I could hear more cheers coming from outside.

I didn't care. Will liked me back. I was happy.

AN: THE END! Isn't this cute!? Happy Halloween!🤡🤠😇👹💀👽👻👾🤖🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️🧛‍♂️🧜‍♀️🧞‍♂️🧟‍♂️👯‍♀️👯‍♂️🖤🍁🕸Tell me if you want one for Thanksgiving too! Thank you for reading!
        -Skya