Will

Will's POV

Nico was interrupted by my half siblings coming in. "Will! Are you okay?" One of them said. Nico petted my tail and I calmed down a bit. Everything was better when Nico was nice.

"Yeah..." the pain was still there, but numbed down quite a bit. "Um... what's with the tail?" I looked up at the person who asked. Nobody knew yet.

Me and Nico explained the situation. As well as why Trixie was here. We only left out... a few... details... But that wasn't important.

Kayla nodded until we finished. "Are you sure that's everything?" She asked. I almost choked. "I'm kidding. Of course it is." She smiled misceviously at me. I nervously smiled back.

She ushered everyone out, including Nico. The numbing seemed to go away and I felt sore. "So, what did you do? Nico's nice to you, you're infected by a demon cat, and you don't want to tell me something." She said.

"I... I don't know. Nico's just nice, I don't know when it happened. Like I said, I touched the tree and now I have an angry cat, who apparently wants a name.(ideas? Please?) And... the rest is just finer details. Okay?" I huffed. Changing the subject, I asked. "Do you have any name ideas?"

AN I actually do need name ideas, badly. I have a plan for the storyline, but I have no name for this demon cat. Please help! The story cannot progress much further without a name for this thing!