Where are we? part 3

Nico's POV:

I just stood there, gaping. He noticed.

"What? Is it really that surprising?" He asked teasingly, then laughed. "I'll show you how it works later, first I gotta show you something." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.

I followed.

I started actually thinking after a minute and asked "Where are we going?" Of course, he ignored me and kept walking.

After about 20 strangers smiled and waved at us, we stopped. I just had to keep walking, and slammed right into his chest.

Blushing, I stepped back and he let go of my hand, turning away before speaking.

"Look up." He said. Lifting my chin gently. I blushed again, but did so anyway.

"What's all this?" I said, looking around. It was beautiful, my way. Black candles, sunset, SuGaR.

"Why don't you find out?" Will said as he led me down the small hill we were on, and sat me down on a soft grey picnic blanket.

"How did you do all this?" I said.

"Well, I asked the village to help me set this up for you, whenever you woke up. Every day you didn't, they replaced the sweets." He had started fiddling with something in his pocket.

"How long exactly was I out?"

"I lost count at about 2 months." He just shrugged it off like nothing. I could tell he was hiding something from me.

"What's in the pocket?" I said pointing  to the one in his hoodie. Since when was he wearing a hoodie?

"Oh, um.." he pulled out a small box and opened it. Inside it was a ring.

No, not just a ring. The ring Bianca gave him. "I thought I lost that a month ago! Or maybe 5? I don't know anymore. How'd you find it?" I said taking the ring and putting it on.

"I walked in on the Stoll brothers playing with it in their cabin just before we left. I wanted to give it to you right when we left, but you seemed mad... then... well, at first I thought you died, but, well, I don't know, I just wouldn't believe it." He looked so sad...

"Will, if I died, I would tell you first." I said smiling. He giggled a little and put the box back in his pocket.

"Why don't we eat. I've been waiting months for this!" He said smiling and handing me a cupcake.

I took it and we enjoyed a mostly silent night before heading back to the building.

"Where are you going?" Will asked. "Back." I replied simply.

"No. You're coming with me. Now that we're both mostly healed, we've got our own place." He said pulling me in the other direction.

We stopped in front of a small hut. About half the size of the Hermes cabin. Then we walked in.

"Welcome, Nico, to your new temporary home." He said holding his arms up. "No time for a tour until tomorrow though. You need sleep." He said guiding me to the bedroom.

"Haven't I already slept for the past few months?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"That's called a coma. They're different." He opened the door for me and closed it behind us.

"If you say so." I said sitting down on the bed. He sat next to me, and soon I was yawning, and my eyes dropped, as I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Will's POV:

We sat down on the bed. Nico muttered something and fell asleep within seconds. Right into my lap!

I was blushing so hard. I tried moving him off of me, but he was just  too cute! I decided on laying myself down on the bed, still holding him.

I pulled a blanket over us and he started cuddling me in his sleep. It was ADORABLE! I almost squealed.

Eventually, I was able to fall asleep, and it was the best night I'd had in years.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nico's POV:

I woke up to a really bright light right in my face. I couldn't see anything, but I was holding something warm, or was it holding me?

My eyes adjusted and I could see what it was, or, who it was. I blushed hard. It was Will. He was asleep still.

I thought about getting up, but he was so warm and peaceful. I ended up cuddling him even more.

I looked out a window, and saw that it was still dark out. So where was this light coming from?

I looked around as best as I could without waking up Will. Seeing nothing that could be causing it I look back at him.

He was smiling, and his face glowed with warmth, no, it glowed. Will was glowing! Literally!

I was so surprised, that I accidentally woke him up.

"Nico?" He said, drowsily. "What happened?"

"Y-you're glowing!" I said, no longer trying to hide the fact that I was awake.

AN: Keep an eye out for tomorrow! I'm posting a Halloween special short story. I hope you liked this chapter! 800 words! I'll try to update on a more specific schedule, but for now, it's kinda crazy. Thank you for reading!
            -Skya