Which way?

Will's POV

"Nico!" I called, just as we left the barrier. I was annoyed. "I can walk myself, you don't have to drag me!"

"Fine then." I heard him say. Then he dropped me.

"Ow! What was that for!?" I yelled after him. He kept walking. "You told me to drop you." He said, shrugging.

"Just because you're cute, doesn't mean you can just drop me and walk away!" I ran after him, not realizing what I was saying.

"I'm not cute!" Nico yelled and faced me, his face bright red. Then he turned around again. Muttering something.

I blushed hard. We both fell silent and walked for about 10 miles before I finally spoke up.

"Hey, Nico?" I said. "Hm?" 'Oh Hades, was that cute!' "Where are we?"

He stopped and looked around. I walked up next to him and asked. "Are we lost?"

"Not yet." He said, and walked off to my left, signalling me to follow him.

"What do you mean 'not yet'?" I pressed. He didn't answer.

We walked like that for another hour until Nico stopped and I tripped over him, bringing us both to the ground.

Nico somehow had me pinned and I was trying my hardest not to blush. I'm pretty sure I failed though because Nico blushed too and quickly got up brushing imaginary dust off hi jacket.

I got up too and looked around, we were on top of a hill, a few feet away was a steep cliff. 'I'm glad we didn't fall down there.' I thought as I looked over the edge. Not only was it steep, there was a vertical drop, and a long one too.

I backed away from it only to bump into Nico again. This time he grabbed me.

"Will you look where your going? All you've been doing is bumping into me recently." He snapped.

Then something else snapped, in the trees behind us a few rocks flew at us knocking me out.

AN: 300 words is now my minimum, I will raise it up by 5 each chapter, so expect them to start getting longer. Thank you for reading!
                                                -Skya