Nico

Nico's POV

When I woke up, it was dark. How long had I slept? Was it a day? A week? Will!

I jumped out of bed and looked around. It took me a moment for my eyes to adjust, but when they did I found Kayla walking down the hallway.

"Kayla! Where's Will?" I asked. "Your Boyfriend's in there." She said, pointing to where she came from, then walked away. "Th- wait. HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I called out, but i could tell she was pretending not to hear.

I decided on getting mad at her later, and walked quickly to where Will supposedly was. When I walked in, Will seemed to be in severe pain. I ran over and put a hand on his tail.

He took in a deep breath and he looked a little better. He even smiled at me. "I'm sorry for worrying you." He said. My face flushed a little. "I'm not worried..." I said, not being able to come up with an excuse.

"Oh... that's... good? Agh!" He moved his hand back to his chest. I could see black lines creeping out the edges of his shirt.

"Will..." I never got to finish my sentence. Austin and Kayla came in, worried expressions on their faces.

AN nobody knows anything about what's going on with Will for a while, so neither do you.😌 like they say, all's fair in mysteries and loving solangelo.