where are we? part 2

Will's POV:

Days had gone by, I visited Nico often, but he never woke up. I practiced a lot with my magic. In secret, of course.

I waited and waited. After a while I got so good that I could make things out of light. I would've normally been exited by this, but I had also noticed that every day, it would get dimmer.

'Why couldn't I just dodge that stupid rock!' I thought.

Then someone opened the door. It was so sudden, I jumped and hit my head on the ceiling.

"Ow..." I said rubbing my head. It still wasn't healed yet, which was unusual, having healing powers and all.

"Are you okay?!" It was Trixie.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just got startled is all." I smiled, hoping she couldn't see just how sad I was.

"Good, now hurry!" She said, half dragging me out the door.

"Where-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw Nico sitting in a chair. Awake.

I ran over, falling to my knees so I could hug him. I felt tears leave my eyes.

He just sat there, so I got up. "Sorry, that was weird. I'm just so glad you're alive." I said standing up.

"O-oh, yeah. I guess i am." He stuttered.

'He's so cute when he stutters-WaIt, NO! SHUT UP BRAIN!' I shook my head as I felt my face start to heat up.

"You ok?" He asked.

'OH NO, THINK OF SoMeThInG!' "Yeah, my head still hurts a little." I said pointing to the bandage on my head. 'Good job Will, u got this.' I thought, giving myself a thumbs up in my head.

"Really? I thought I was out longer." He said, sitting down on the bed. "It's been at least a day, how come you aren't healed yet?"

"Oh, well..." 'I've been caught! What do I say!?' "... I can make things out of light! And they're solid too." I said, changing the subject aside pointed to the desk as a cup appeared.

Walking over to it, I filled it with water from the water fountain against the wall just outside and handed it to him.

He took the glass and shadows started forming around the edges and it turned grey.

"Is it supposed to do that?" He asked, holding the cup, but still not drinking from it.

"It should be fine." I said. "Now drink it. You've been out for months."

He quickly drank it and asked, "Then how come you still have that bandage on your head?" He looked a little worried.

*sigh.* "my healing powers may be getting a little weaker." I said, sheepishly, almost whispering at the end and cringing away a little bit.

Before I could escape, Nico grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed.

He had me pinned under him as he messed with my bandage. I blushed like crazy. It was still pretty bad, and I couldn't see anything. He blew on my face and I closed my eyes, only to wake up with my head in his lap a few minutes later.

I blushed. Hard. I tried to look away but Nico held my face still with his nice cold hands. It felt nice. Especially in this summer heat. I closed my eyes.

I eventually relaxed as he wrapped some new bandages on my forehead.

When he let go I sat up, reaching for my head. "How did you do that?" I asked.

"Making you fall asleep, or fixing your head?" He said, quite innocently, tilting his head to one side.

"Umm, both?" I said, trying not to blush again.

"I used shadow magic and sang a lullaby to get you to sleep. And for the bandaging, I've seen you do it enough times in the infirmary, and a little more magic helped seal the wound. Now if I'm correct, it should be fully healed by tomorrow morning." He spoke confidently, as if it was just natural to him.

"Since when did you learn how to do that kind of magic?" I asked. He just shrugged, then looked away.

"What's wrong?" I said. "Could you get a shirt on?" He asked pulling a pillow to his face.

"You don't have one on either." I said, smirking. "Why should i?"

He just buried his face deeper. "Ok, ok, I'll get a shirt on. I'm expecting you want one too?" He nodded and I tossed him a nice grey one with a picture of a cat on the front.

"Where did you get this?" He asked, putting it on.

"Magic!" I said dramatically as I held my arms out and a dark gold shirt appeared on my body.

AN: I had a lot of fun making this chapter,can't wait for Halloween! Thank you for reading!
-Skya