Will

Will's POV

Last night I had a vision. Probably one of the clearest ones I've ever heard of. The message? These people are demigods, and Trixie knows. She knows everything.

I told Nico. We were going back. Completing the quest. Trixie is our sun and stars. Something was still off. But I had more important issues at the moment.

On the verge of passing out from the pain, I had my eyes tightly shut while Nico held me. I could feel it getting closer to my lungs, making it harder to breathe.

"We're going tomorrow. The sooner we get back the better. Tonight you need your rest. If anything happens, and I mean anything. I'm not some innocent little kid anymore, so you need to tell me. Okay?" Nico was firm, but definitely trying to help.

I was laid down on the bed while Nico left to get me some water. Not too long after he left, the pain got stronger and spread more.

Nico came back in to see me sitting up again, clutching my chest which was where most of the pain came from.

"Will! You need to lay down. Try to get some sleep. Okay?" I shook my head. I couldn't sleep. Not now.

"Here, drink this. It should help." Nico handed me a cup of water. I carefully took it. Trying not to choke.

Within minutes, I was resting my head on his shoulder while he hummed an old Italian song. Then, I fell asleep.

AN, back to one POV per chapter. YAY!