Chapter 1: Photo booth

Taehyun was interested in Beomgyu, he admired him for probably 4 years exact.

Taehyun didn't fall for his looks, he fell for his personality. Not saying that Beomgyu does not look attractive, he is gorgeous and ethereal which that is needless to say by just looking at him.

Taehyun's a green flag you are saying? Nah, he will definitely cross the line if he gets jealous. He goes wild if he see Beomgyu being way too close to another person's face, straight punch right at the person's cheek. He easily gets jealous, that's the problem.

They were best friends, both of them were happy being with each other. Just by one glance of seeing Beomgyu in his sight, Taehyun will immediately beam. They hang out most of their days when they are available, they were neighbors as well so they are immensely close to each other. Beomgyu mostly visit Taehyun's house when he wants to and when he wants to hang out with him, misses him nor bored, the younger ( Taehyun ) doesn't really go to his house because he is afraid that he would bother or disturb him when Beomgyu is busy specially when Beomgyu is studying for his exam. Beomgyu does not really like to get disturbed when is he studying, he gets annoyed but not for too long. He easily forgives them, he has a soft heart.

Beomgyu always tell his issues to Taehyun and the younger ( Taehyun ) would comfort him every time with positive and comforting words nor sentences, favorite foods, cuddling, watching movies or just Taehyun playing nor stroking Beomgyu's long beautiful hair with his fingers can already make Beomgyu feel better but Taehyun doesn't know so he does even more, Beomgyu always feel better when he let out his problems to Taehyun and both of them would solve it if they can together.

Beomgyu would help Taehyun everytime the younger ( Taehyun ) is struggling even though it was hard for him but he would try his best just to help him, Taehyun was grateful to him for that. Even if Beomgyu fails and he would apologize for failing to help him, Taehyun was still proud of him because at least he tried his best and that only what matters to Taehyun also he always forgive him of course.

Taehyun never had the gut to confess his feelings to Beomgyu, not that he was afraid that he will get rejected. He was extremely scared that their friendship will go downhill and break, both of them would separate. What if they can't see each other again? Taehyun wouldn't be able to handle that.

But he had the intention to confess right at his birthday.

Well, who knows where he suddenly had the courage to confess?

Not gonna lie, Taehyun cursed at himself for planning his confession at his birthday but he doesn't mind it though.

"Beomgyu hyung!" Taehyun called out after hearing the door click open which means Beomgyu was visiting his house. He quickly stood up from his chair where he was sitting, spreading his arms open and allowing for Beomgyu to hug him.

"Taehyun-ah!" Beomgyu replied, hugging him tightly after reaching the younger ( Taehyun ).

"Happy birthday!" Beomgyu greet, smiling widely and pulling back from the hug afterwards.

"Thank you hyung." Taehyun thanked him, staring at Beomgyu's eyes lovingly.

"Let's go hang out outside?" Beomgyu cupped Taehyun's cheeks with his huge hands.

"Of course! By the way, I have something to tell you after we hang out." Taehyun holds Beomgyu's hands that was on his cheeks.

"Why not right now?" Beomgyu asked, pouting. Taehyun found the older ( Beomgyu ) adorable after seeing him pout.

"I just don't want to tell you right now. Be patient, hyung." Taehyun chuckled and so Beomgyu.

"Let's go?" Beomgyu asked, reaching his hands for Taehyun to hold on.

Taehyun nod, putting his hands above Beomgyu's palm of his hands and clench it tightly. Beomgyu smiled, going out and leading Taehyun outside the house.

"What do you want to do?" Beomgyu asked once again, going to the younger's ( Taehyun ) right side before putting his head at Taehyun's shoulder.

"Let's go to a photo booth?" Taehyun asked, looking at the older ( Beomgyu ) and smiling softly.

"That sounds fun! Let's go then!" Beomgyu said, actually he has no experience nor got in photo booths so he was kind of anxious but that didn't stop his excitement.

+×+

After a while of Taehyun driving, they reached their destination where a mall that has a photo booth inside with lots of restaurants nor stores.

They came inside the mall, walking around to find where is the photo booth at.

Not too long after, Beomgyu found where was the photo booth.

"Taehyun-ah! Look, there is the photo booth!" Beomgyu announced to Taehyun, extremely excited.

"Let's go try it." Taehyun said with a smile on his face, Beomgyu quickly ran towards where the photo booth was and Taehyun following him behind.

"Palli!" Beomgyu shouted after knowing no one was inside, gestured him to come at his spot and he was doing excited little jumps. Taehyun giggled and sped up from walking, going inside the photo booth with Beomgyu.

When it was ready, they both strike a pose. Honestly, it was kind of messy when they were going to pose together because they didn't know what pose to do but it turned out pretty good and they had fun.

Result:

-------|•×•

-------|•×•

Schedule:

I upload chapters in every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but there are a chance that I won't upload because I might be busy or I don't have the motivation in writing so please be patient. Every chapter usually has 600+ words or more.

At Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I will be writing short uploads if have the motivation.

For those who are planning to read this book, please be patient for the upcoming chapters.

Also credits for tae_gyubeoms143 for the cover, my sister!

You can try reading my other book "The Idol I Love ~Taegyu~" and "After I Confessed".

That's it!

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun