Chapter 4: Apologize

After the day Taehyun had just confessed to his crush which is Beomgyu of course, their friendship started to get a little bit weird and weirder after a month has passed? I could say it changed, in a good way and bad way. There is another bad upcoming scenes too, might be.

First off with the good way, they often both blush if they make moves or interactions now. Making long eye contact? They both go crazy and madly blushing. Holding hands? Two of them would be red as a tomato. Asking for them to both hang out? They both still blush even with just that interaction they make. I could say they pretty much blush about whatever they do.

Bad way? Taehyun tried to talk about the topic, the confession. Awkward silence, just silence. No one talks, no one speaks. They lack communication with each other. I mean, it's pretty much awkward between them when it comes to talking about the confession, Beomgyu's answer or their friendship. Their friendship is still stable though.

Honestly, Taehyun would rather observe if Beomgyu will like him or if the younger ( Taehyun ) made a single progress of trying to make Beomgyu like him without making him uncomfortable or not forcing him.

However, the most bad news is.. 

Beomgyu's ex is trying to get him back. Well, he was apologizing so much, "I'm sorry Gyu." Repeating the sentence countless times. His ex didn't even apologize properly.

Let me tell you the plot where his ex named Myunsoo ( not Myungsoo or any idol, I made up a name. If it's one of any idols, it's not them and no hate towards them. ) tried getting him back.

"Taehyunnie!" Beomgyu called out for the shorter ( Taehyun ) but his smile dropped seeing Taehyun already ready to get out of his house after hanging out with him the whole night.

"You are actually leaving for work?" Beomgyu pouted, in disbelief. "I thought you were joking about that you have a job!" Beomgyu added, whining.

"Why would I joke around you about me having a job?" Taehyun asked, tilting his head. Beomgyu stared at him blankly.

"Beomie, can I go? I will be late.." Taehyun begged.

"Fine.. but in one condition!" Beomgyu smirked.

"What?"

"Bring my favorite snack once you come back!" Beomgyu said, putting both of his hands on his hips.

"Okay, okay. I will." Taehyun smiled softly, saying goodbye to Beomgyu before going out of Beomgyu's house.

Once Taehyun was out to work, Beomgyu sighed deeply. Walking towards his bed slowly, lazily laying down.

"What should I do now..?" Beomgyu asked himself.

Actually, Beomgyu has a lot of things to do. He could clean the house or do chores, do his homework, paint things like flowers or stuff, he could play a guitar too! But he feels like he has nothing to do without Taehyun being there. He feels lonely now that the younger ( Taehyun ) is gone.

A few minutes later when Beomgyu was about to fall asleep, the doorbell rang. Beomgyu groaned, standing up in rage but immediately calming down since it might be Taehyun.

When Beomgyu twisted the doorknob, swaying the door open so he could see the person's face.

"What is—" Beomgyu didn't continue his question once he saw the person who was right Infront of his door, anger was replaced with fear and confusion. His pupils and hands began to shake in fear, tears building up in his eyes.

"Hey Beomie.. I missed you." He said, leaning his hands to touch Beomgyu.

Beomie? What the fuck, only Taehyun can call me that

And

What the heck is Myunsoo doing here!?

"Don't call me that." Beomgyu said as he smack Myunsoo's hands away so he wouldn't touch him, he gritted his teeth in anger  and he tried to stay strong but the fear in his feelings didn't disappear.

"Baby? What is wrong with your—"

"Why the hell are you coming back? Did your two girlfriends cheated on you like you did to me?" Beomgyu asked as his voice break when he spoke.

"What? No, listen—"

"I don't want to hear your bullshit." Beomgyu said, he tried closing the door Infront of Myunsoo's face but his hands were quick enough to stop the door from closing.

"I'm sorry."

"Your sorry doesn't change anything between us. Get out, and let go of the door!" Beomgyu argued.

"No! I'm sorry, please. I won't stop until you forgive me and let me inside your house."

"Why would I forgive you and let you inside my house with all the bad things you did to me!?" Beomgyu outburst in anger and in tears.

"Why are you crying—"

"Because of you! If you don't want me to cry, get out! Stop entering my life!" Beomgyu yelled, desperate of Myunsoo finally not entering his own life.

"You made my life miserable!" Beomgyu added, more tears dropping down his cheeks. He pushed Myunsoo as hard as he can do so he can slam the door shut but Myunsoo wouldn't budge.

Myunsoo begged even more but Beomgyu argued with him, he was crying and desperate to get rid of Myunsoo until Taehyun came.

"Get the fuck out or I'll punch you in the face." Taehyun growled as his fist tighten, shooting a death glare on Myunsoo.

+×+

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun