Chapter 21: Wrong timing

Yeonjun cried loudly as his voice screamed for help and his tone held worry and concern; mostly sorrow and frightened. The tears streamed endlessly as they roll down to the male's already stained cheeks by the warm liquid called his own dripping tears.

He held Beomgyu in his arms, the younger male who was slowly losing his life and about to die possibly in any second because of his chest that was flowing blood out of his skin that the bullet has pushed through his epidermis.

What about Taehyun?

Who will keep him protected and alive?

Beomgyu losing his life also means he can't see Taehyun awake, all healthy and happy.

He can't make nor spend happy memories with Taehyun in the future if he is dead. Taehyun will be happy, laughing and smiling without Beomgyu, without by his side. Possibly, he could live and be happy without Beomgyu's presence by his side or near him.

Will Taehyun still be happy without him?

Yeonjun's voice got louder by any words that came out of his mouth, along with his sobs. He successfully got someone's attention, immediately calling out for an ambulance by calling them though their own phone.

"Please be okay.." Yeonjun said between his cries after he got someone's help, his tears dropping in Beomgyu's clothes and wetting them. He clutched the sweater tightly by his hands that was formed to a strong yet shaking fist who the younger male had handed him over to give Taehyun.

The ambulance arrived as they took the bleeding male, driving over the near hospital around the place.

Let's ask, why was Yeonjun there?

Let me answer you, he was going to visit Taehyun but he happened to pass by seeing Beomgyu and the suspicious man pointing a gun at him.

After a while of Beomgyu incident:

Once the male had gotten to the hospital, around 30 minutes passed.

The male which is Taehyun, fluttered his eyes open and only to see him alone in a hospital room. His neck craned to the right, seeing multiple letters on the top of the table. His hand curiously reaching to the letters, sliding it off the table and gripping on it gently when it was off as he lift it up to see what was written. It wouldn't hurt since it was on his own table, it's his room anyways. Right?

Once his pupils landed on the words written on the paper, he quickly recognized whoever the one who wrote this. Probably, Beomgyu. I mean, who else?

Beomgyu really loves Taehyun, needless to say he could think of writing letters for him and that's so cute and romantic according to Taehyun, himself.

He can be happy,

Just this moment, at least.

Taehyun felt his eyes building liquid; which is his tears. He read carefully the letters, one by one. The young male can read it fast, although he just woke up but Beomgyu's handwriting is much understandable and you can say pretty, it's just slanted.

His tears roll down and he quickly wiped it when the door clicked open, revealing a shock or surprised doctor.

"Oh my! You are awake!" The doctor exclaimed, his eyes traveling around the room.

Taehyun hummed, "May I know where is Beomgyu?" He asked, his eyes gleaming with light and hope.

Which was shattered quickly by hearing the answer of his question.

"Hm, I'm so sorry to say but he got shot. He didn't survive due to lose of many blood-" the doctor was interrupted by Taehyun's sudden outburst.

"What!? He.. didn't survive?" Taehyun's voice broke, his tone showed the sorrow he is feeling upon hearing the words the doctor said to him. Tears fell down his eyes, rolling down his cheeks as another tear drop follow along.

He couldn't breathe as he bit his lower lip with his teeth, his mind or thoughts were clouded with questions and statements, his hands tremble and his eyes shook.

Beomgyu had took care of him and saved him,

But he died and Taehyun wasnt there to protect him.

Why is this world got to be so unfair and cruel?

Was our hope and faith not enough?

Our efforts in making each other happy and alive,

It became all a waste,

Was it because he woke up too late?

The doctor left him alone and closed the door after Taehyun softly saying if he could be alone at the moment which the doctor, obviously, agreed.

"I'm sorry dear.. only if I woke up early, I would've protected you. We would be happy until now and the future, I'm so sorry." The male whispered to himself, crying.

"It's all my fault."

+×+

Guysss!!! Are you enjoying? The plot seems to be quite boring, bad and weird so I apologize.

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun