Chapter 16: Last kiss

Please read, it's important!: Slanted and bold words means angst is starting~ for my previous books, the slanted ones are mostly dreams but this book isn't! It's where angst starts~

Even if they want to continue, it will be still awkward for them after that make-out season and specially when they almost did it.

"Taehyun.." Beomgyu called out after the long silence in the room when the younger's mother made sure they didn't fight. Both of his feet land on the floor as he stood up and his pupils look at Taehyun's huge doe eyes, making a long eye contact.

He nervously walk slowly, taking a step closer to the younger while keeping the eye contact with Taehyun.

Beomgyu hung his head low after reaching close to Taehyun, breaking the long eye contact as his eyes started building tears along with his lips frowning. "Will you forgive me after that big mistake that caused us to break apart..?" Beomgyu asked softly, his voice broke at the end of his sentence. Both of his own fingers met, his index and thumb ripping the dead skin of his palm as he began to scratch it as hard as he can with his nail and to the point one spot he target only had a blood flowing out of his skin.

"Of course I forgive you," but I will never forget the part where I suffered the most. "Why else we started kissing because of me then?" Taehyun's mouth escaped a chuckle, accidentally letting out a sad one. Tears also filled up his eyes, the tears going out of his eyes once when it no longer can be carried as it roll down his cheeks.

"It's okay if you don't forgive me, I won't force you to. As long as you stay with me." Beomgyu took the courage to hung his head up, now facing Taehyun. His heart broke as he saw Taehyun crying Infront of him once again.

"I'm sorry.." Taehyun apologized, his pupils began to shake as he knew the things he have at the moment that will cause Beomgyu to break even more. Bringing up this topic that he avoided the most when talking to Beomgyu and afraid talking about it with the person who he loves the most, specially the person who he waited patiently the most. Knowing the fact that..

He can no longer wait for him until the end of time.

"Huh..?" Beomgyu was confused, why is he apologizing? Beomgyu looked at Taehyun with a worried expression.

"I can't stay with you." Taehyun said, not giving details to the male and suppose to not be specific or give out the reason why since he don't have the strength to.

Once he had the courage to speak, "I want you to be happy with Yeonjun as happy when you were with me.." Taehyun smiled softly but sorrowful, "Because I won't live any longer." He reasoned out.

Beomgyu suddenly felt a pain in his chest, causing him to whimper about the painful feeling. More tears started falling down, chest tightening, his head hung down again as he shut his eyes shut and the torture getting worser. The words Taehyun said Infront of him repeat a million times in his head, his hands shaking as his body began to get weak.

"What do you mean?" Beomgyu asked in a middle of sobbing, his voice whispering and breaking. "Please don't leave me.." The male plead as he bawl.

"I don't want to be happy with anyone but you.." Beomgyu denied, he doesn't want to believe the fact that Taehyun will no longer live and he won't see him anymore.

Taehyun stared at Beomgyu who pitifully cried, "Please don't cry.. I don't want you crying, seeing you like this makes me cry as well." Taehyun said, his voice soft and gentle yet sorrow and despairing. Carrying Beomgyu's chin with his thumb, forcing him gently to look at him back.

Taehyun's eyes showed happiness yet sorrowful filled almost the emotion in his eyes, the younger went close to Beomgyu as he softly kissed the male and pulled away slowly.

It was a short yet sad kiss, as well as last.

+×+

YAYY FINALLY GOING TO THE FAVORITE PART.

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun