Chapter 9: Just a bet

After the end of the class, the five of them which is Huening Kai, Taehyun, Beomgyu, Soobin and Yeonjun decided to hang out with each other, it's been long since they last seen each other or hang out. They plan to go to Huening Kai's house since there are a lot of games in his bedroom, more like plushies. Huening Kai has a lot of games in his mind or so, he is the person in the group who mostly play random games.

When Beomgyu was walking with Taehyun from school, he got a text from the group chat where all five of them is there; except Taehyun which that means just four.

4 idiots

Yeonjun:
Yah! Beomgyu! Let's bet.

Huening:
???

Soobin:
This better be not causing any harm.

Beomgyu:
Bet what?

Yeonjun:
If you can't make Taehyun jealous, give me 100 but!! If you made Taehyun jealous, I'll do whatever you want

Soobin:
I'm not agreeing to this..

Beomgyu:
Bet!!

Huening:
This sounds like a bad idea but indeed fun ^^

Yeonjun:
Whatever, Beomgyu agreed to it anyways!! :P

+×+

When they arrived at Huening Kai's house, they were both the last one to arrive since the hyungs are already there. When they entered the house, they found Huening Kai and Soobin bickering about something and Yeonjun was just there to watch them bicker in the middle.

"Yah!" Yeonjun called out for Beomgyu, when Beomgyu looked at him, he winked.

Taehyun saw the action Yeonjun made, causing him to frown slightly as he felt something sting in his chest.

Stop. You don't have the right to feel like this.

Taehyun thought to himself, shaking away his thoughts.

Soobin hit the back of Yeonjun's head, making him hiss in pain. Soobin rolled his eyes before whispering something to Yeonjun, the rest of the three didn't seem to hear about it.

"Cancel the bet right now." Soobin demanded, giving a death glare to Yeonjun when he disagreed. The male stick out his tongue playfully before quickly going away from Soobin, who looked like he was about to strangle someone to death.

"Let's go play, shall we?" Huening Kai asked, looking at the four of them, waiting patiently for their answers.

They all nod and agreed to Huening Kai before forming a circle on the huge wide bed that is enough for them to sit on.

"What should we play?" Beomgyu asked, crossing his legs.

"Let's play Truth or Dare." Huening Kai suggested, excited about it.

"Lame but sure." When Soobin agreed, the rest of them seemed to agree as well.

"Let's start of with me! So, Soobin." Huening Kai smiled mischievously, Soobin looked at him with a unamused face.

"Truth or Dare?" Huening Kai asked.

"I'll go with dare since I'm not boring." Soobin chose, looking at Huening Kai with an unbothered look still.