Chapter 7: Accused

"I love you." Taehyun said, more of like a whisper.

"Hm? What did you say? I didn't catch the words you said." Beomgyu asked, he was too focused staring at the place they were in.

"Nothing." Taehyun smiled but not reaching his eyes.

They had fun with their date, it's short but they enjoyed the date they had with each other alone. It was worth setting that up and trying his best to prepare that for Beomgyu.

"Beomie, did you enjoy the date?" Taehyun asked, slightly anxious about Beomgyu's answer will be.

"Of course I did! It was amazing, plus you made the decorations for us and literally paid the whole house, decorations and foods!!" Beomgyu said a little too loudly, catching a few several stranger's attention and glances.

"I'm glad you liked it." Taehyun sighed softly in relief. His right arm began to extend to Beomgyu's lower back and his hand holding the other male's waistline, pulling him closer to his body.

Beomgyu felt his cheeks flush, his ears turning bright red because of the action Taehyun made just now. His heart beat racing. He felt something warm in his stomach, what is this weird feeling..?

Beomgyu decided to ignore the fuzzy weird feeling in his stomach and focus on Taehyun.

Taehyun felt something vibrate against his thigh, his free left hand began to search through his pockets and lift up his phone when he found the object that was vibrating. The phone screen showed that his aunt was calling him, this is weird?  Why at a time like this? His aunt won't usually call him except if his aunt needs help from work or household.

"Aunty?" Taehyun called out, confused. Beomgyu looked at him, curious and confused as well.

"Taehyun! Come here right now!" Taehyun's aunt yelled through the phone in anger.

"Wae? Is there's something wrong-" Taehyun's eye's widened from how angry his aunt is because of him.

"Fucking bullshit! Stop acting like your fucking best friend didn't do anything!!" His aunt cursed and yelled so loudly through the phone enough that Beomgyu heard what his aunt said to Taehyun.

"I didn't do anything..?" Beomgyu said unsurely and in fear.

"Aunty?" Taehyun called out after no respond or silence but it turned out that his aunt had hang up.

Taehyun sighed, "We have to go." Taehyun announced, letting go of the older's waist.

"Let me come with you and your aunt brought me up too." Beomgyu begged, grabbing Taehyun's hand.

"You can't, I know she would hurt you if I bring you with me." Taehyun explained.

"Stay at your house. I promise I would be back soon." Taehyun hold Beomgyu's cheeks softly with his thumb.

"Please! I can explain her things too." Beomgyu begged.

"Fine." Taehyun gave up, letting him come with him to his aunt's house.

Taehyun drove to his aunt's house, knocking at the door and calling out for his aunt.

"Aunty?" Taehyun flinched when his aunt opened the door and grab his collar harshly.

"What the fuck did your best friend do!?" His aunt yelled, in rage.

"Aunt..! Please calm down-" Taehyun attempt to calm his aunt down but that just make it more worse.

"No! How would I calm down when your fucking best friend punched my daughter!?" The aunt yelled, letting go of Taehyun's collar and pushing Taehyun hard.

"He didn't do anything. He was with me the whole time." Taehyun argued, the veins in his arms popping up from anger.

Beomgyu didn't do anything wrong and he barely could even punch someone besides a female? Hell no, yet his aunt is saying that he punched her daughter? What kind of bullshit is that. Taehyun's anger is raising up and patience running thin.

"Fine then. Lia!" His aunt began to call for his daughter.

Lia appeared, her cheeks swollen red and her forehead has a purple bruise.

Beomgyu stood there in shock, his expression surprised. He clearly knew he didn't do anything. How come her face is bruised?

"See! Now where is that Beomgyu!?" His aunt searched for Beomgyu but when she saw Beomgyu, she grabbed a metal object and tried to hit Beomgyu but Taehyun quickly block it to protect Beomgyu and took the hit. Taehyun hissed in pain but it doesn't hurt much.

"You're not fucking hurting Beomgyu hyung. He could barely hurt a stranger! A female? He doesn't hurt a girl! He only hurt a person who he hates the most. He doesn't even know Lia. Stop accusing like Beomgyu hurt her." Taehyun defended the older.

I mean, there's no way Beomgyu hurt Lia.

"You can see that she is hurt-" His aunt gasped loudly and Beomgyu's eyes widened from shock when they both saw Taehyun pushed his aunt aside harshly for him to come inside the house and grabbing a cup of water from the table near him then splashing it over Lia's face.

Her purple bruise slightly came off like make-up due to the liquid and the color red in the swollen part of her face was disappearing.

"What the fuck..! Shit" Lia cursed under her breath after knowing she was exposed from faking the bruises.

"Aunt, please check things throughly next time before causing actions and fucking drama. You are an adult and older than us, you should fix things properly." Taehyun rolled his eyes.

"How dare you splash water on my daughter!" His aunt shouted.

"That's the only thing I could do to prove the truth. Besides you blamed Beomgyu hyung when he literally didn't do anything, you almost hurt him but luckily I stopped you." Taehyun scoffed in disbelief.

"Hah! I'm gonna call your mother." His aunt said, looking at Taehyun with her angry eyes.

"Then go. I don't care." Taehyun responded, his eyes shooting daggers on his aunt.

Taehyun said "Let's go Beomie." and took Beomgyu's hand pulling him gently towards the car.

When they were in the car, Taehyun apologized.

"I'm sorry." Taehyun hung his head low before looking at Beomgyu, making eye contact with him.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize to me." Beomgyu said, smiling softly at him.

+×+

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun

This chapter is random but it shows that Taehyun defended Beomgyu and protects Beomgyu ^^